Should 343 make a Halo Wars 2?

Rumerboy

I love halo wars. Halo wars 2 should without a doubt be made. Everyone one of my friends that have played it said they would definitely buy a hw2 game if it came out.

And I am a big fan of the base build concept instead of the build any where. I was unsure at first but then I realized how much it speeds up the game. I don't have time to play a 2-3 hour game.

Also I don't think the game needs speeding up

I'm a high level player and it is already difficult to keep up with everything that needs to happen at the beginning and mid game.

The flood would be awesome to play. And I don't think it has to play like the starcrafts zerg. I don't really think the forerunners are really feezable to much units would have to be created.

• 2 weeks later...

Halo Wars: many people hated it, but many more loved it. It was a nice halo game to take me away from the first person view of things. It was a very nice game but it needed more to it. If 343 is going to make a new halo wars (which I believe they should) they need to include many things:

- New units and upgrades

-More Leaders

- Allow more than 3v3 matches

-MOST IMPORTANTLY: Allow us to play as the Flood and the Forerunners

What do you think and what else do you think they should have included in the game?

If this happens, the flood wouldnt be able to have or take over vehicles because they are powerful enough already. the forerunners (sentinels) are too weak and would either need vehicles or to be super good defenses.

Actually, Wii beat them to it :3 And honestly, I wouldn't mind a second Halo Wars game, but I don't know what they would make it on. OOOOOOH! Maybe the forerunner war! :D Then lead it into the Covenant war! :D Perhaps the war on Earth that we pretty much missed while MC was off kicking covie buttocks :D And for matchmaking have all of the species unlocked, and balance it in much the same way that Starcraft 2 was! This is brilliant!!!! :D Also, Kinect would be cool, but I wouldn't buy it if it was Kinect exclusive. :/

but if 343 makes a new Badass Halo wars and shows it off maybe more people will play it and buy it. Its a game I would get and I have a lot of friends who would also get it.

Yeah. Again, I think having a PC version would boost sales (and community) by so much. PC tends to be more competitive (in the RTS realm anyway) too cause the game is faster (controller controls are quite limited).

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are going to like this idea, ready? Okay you got your spartans right? Well my idea is to make all the upgrades physical, like shield strength, jacking speed, dodge chance, and finally? Selectable weapons. Like one Spartan could have a AR, while another could have a rocket launcher, and another could have a sniper! In my opinion that is one of the best damn ideas in halo wars history.

:( kinect enabled? hopefully that just means they would allow you to use kinect but you could also use the controller cuz the kinect is just stupid IMO and sony beat them to it Itoy anyone?

I actually think Kinect-ability would be pretty cool. It could be kind of like Tom clancy's endwar. You command your units either by the controller or voice commands. I would actually play this on Kinect (if I had Kinect). Maybe not for a long period of time (because Kinect can be tiring) but I would defiantly try it out

i love halo wars i still pay it to this day you should definatly make a second 1 & really if i can be apart of halo 5 & 6 & any other halo games i would like it very much my passion is games sports & my kids i'm broke and would love a chance to go somewhere or just be paid to play hao games against others like mlg i need a sponsor i've been trying for a hot minute thank you very much for whoever taqkes the time to read this peace,love,&empathy.....

if they did make a new halo wars, what would it be about? the main characters from the other one either died, or went to sleep in the cryo thing and are probably going to be in one of the next halos coming up, so that eliminates the possibility that they will be in another one.

• 4 weeks later...

halo wars got a bad rep from the halo community because it was a rts and not a fps... marketing played a big role in its unseccessfullness... if they called it alien wars (anything other than halo really) and marketed it towards the pc also, it would have been a big hit. as far as halo wars 2, yes. i love halo wars. one thing is that it needs to be a bit more diverse. halo wars was like a fisher price rts (my first strategy game!) it needs to have more units, like marine snipers, and a mongoose for a scout instead of a hog.

Answer: Yes they should more leaders more units more everything. Although you should be able to make like15 Spartans. So fun but a little cheap. And play as the flood but you would only start with a unit cap of 10 or something like that but you can infect or kill units and use them as your one. This = massive flood army.

halo wars got a bad rep from the halo community because it was a rts and not a fps... marketing played a big role in its unseccessfullness... if they called it alien wars (anything other than halo really) and marketed it towards the pc also, it would have been a big hit. as far as halo wars 2, yes. i love halo wars. one thing is that it needs to be a bit more diverse. halo wars was like a fisher price rts (my first strategy game!) it needs to have more units, like marine snipers, and a mongoose for a scout instead of a hog.

I agree they should also if they do add mongooses with rockets on the back. (of coarse the marines will have to hold the rockets.)

Should 343 make Halo wars 2, well it comes down to the question of One is there an audience for that game that enough people would like to see a sequel happen soon, and the second question is could they pull it off, RTS and Halo (FPS) are two differnet Genres, and bungie knew that, the concern would be for 343i could they do it, could they make it work for a sequel but would anybody even want a sequel to halo wars?

Should 343 make Halo wars 2, well it comes down to the question of One is there an audience for that game that enough people would like to see a sequel happen soon, and the second question is could they pull it off, RTS and Halo (FPS) are two differnet Genres, and bungie knew that, the concern would be for 343i could they do it, could they make it work for a sequel but would anybody even want a sequel to halo wars?

I bet a lot of people would love another RTS of Halo, it's a great game, I think it's just a question as to where they would go with it. I thought of it more as once you're finished, there really wasn't anymore. :P

But if they made one, I'd still get it.