Should 343 make a Halo Wars 2?

Rumerboy

Halo Wars: many people hated it, but many more loved it. It was a nice halo game to take me away from the first person view of things. It was a very nice game but it needed more to it. If 343 is going to make a new halo wars (which I believe they should) they need to include many things:

- New units and upgrades

-More Leaders

- Allow more than 3v3 matches

-MOST IMPORTANTLY: Allow us to play as the Flood and the Forerunners

What do you think and what else do you think they should have included in the game?

• Like 4

Actually have to agree with you there I quite liked Halo Wars , and to bring new species into it would be awesome.

The flood would be really good as they are practically unstoppable. Thing is I dont think Halo Wars was actually that popular which is a dam shame, as it was better than people gave it credit. ODST suffered from the same thing it was actually better than people thought

• Like 1

I agree that hw2 should be made. Keep the terrain, covy, and I think there should also be the flood.. We also would like more units just for fun. Another thing I would like to see that hw2 has is an auto search and gather crates feature for your beginning scout, that would be very nice.

This is...not a bad idea. Like Rumerboy said, another "Race" NEEDS to be included in the (theoretical) sequel. Playing as only Covy or UNSC forces got boring after a while. From what I've seen so far, the standard RTS has at least 3 different "Races." I think the game should be sped up a bit, though. Not just resource production or just unit build time or just tech research. I mean EVERYTHING should be sped up, just to match the speed of regular console games.

• 2 weeks later...

Halo Wars: many people hated it, but many more loved it. It was a nice halo game to take me away from the first person view of things. It was a very nice game but it needed more to it. If 343 is going to make a new halo wars (which I believe they should) they need to include many things:

- New units and upgrades

-More Leaders

What do you think and what else do you think they should have included in the game?

YES

• Like 1

343 have already said they can make Halo Wars 2 kinect enabled and it is a possibility to release one but are not working on one at this time.

:( kinect enabled? hopefully that just means they would allow you to use kinect but you could also use the controller cuz the kinect is just stupid IMO and sony beat them to it Itoy anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

- New units and upgrades

-More Leaders

:drool: That would be awsome :drool: YES YES they need to make Halo wars 2!

:( kinect enabled? hopefully that just means they would allow you to use kinect but you could also use the controller cuz the kinect is just stupid IMO and sony beat them to it Itoy anyone?

:rant: I hate Kinect!! :banghead:

• Like 2

Actually have to agree with you there I quite liked Halo Wars , and to bring new species into it would be awesome.

The flood would be really good as they are practically unstoppable. Thing is I dont think Halo Wars was actually that popular which is a dam shame, as it was better than people gave it credit. ODST suffered from the same thing it was actually better than people thought

but if 343 makes a new Badass Halo wars and shows it off maybe more people will play it and buy it. Its a game I would get and I have a lot of friends who would also get it.

I can't even use a kinnect at my house. We have an old floor that creaks and stuff. When you jump the whole house shakes haha. At my Brothers place he lives in the second floor of an apartment building and the neighbors get all fussy when we play there.

HW2 would be ok I guess. I wasn't crazy about the first. I would have enjoyed it more on PC than xbox.

- New units and upgrades

-More Leaders

HALOWARS FTW!

RTS games are always fun and This One would enjoy a Sequel or an Entirely new Storyline to Halowars One.

BUT - There isn't very much they can do with the storyline in general.