ShadowFiend's Spectacular Summer Prequel

post-75418-0-92918700-1399460760_thumb.jpg

Hey guys! So I know I've been talking about doing a playdate for a while now, so here it is....

ShadowFiend's Spectacular Summer Prequel!

Game: Halo: Reach

Time: 11am-4pm EST

4pm-9pm GMT

Date: Saturday, May 10th

We will be playing a variety of gametypes, varying from the subtle, to the insane.

Game invites will be sent out at approximately 10:45am EST.

Invites will be sent out in the order of those who signed up, so it's 1st come, 1st serve.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you there!

• Like 2