Saying farewell to our beloved friend, P1nknut

Unease Peanut

Candle_flame_(1).jpg

(Tissue's are underneath the seats)

I want to thank you all for coming to the funeral of maybe one of the best members ever, of all time

Unease P1nknut

sml_gallery_11796_663_39891.png

His demise was way too soon as he was way too young to leave us.

I remember when he first appeared. It was a hectical April fool's day and nobody was sure he was the one they call MoM.

But fortunatly, he was.

Although he had recieved the most shoutbox bans in the history of the forum, I think we can all say he was the best MoM ever, of all time.

But let's find redemption in knowing he's in a better place now, among the praised MoM's in the hall of fame.

And let's rejoyce that we we're able to experience such greatness. And that we will recieve another member in his place.

Now I would like a moment of silence while we play this song.

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

*cough*

Thank you all for bearing with me through this hectic time of my life.

You can leave flowers and cards on the pedestal here

IMG0266-KAI90BPBAWH-Astoria-Pedestal.jpg

(This was what I found when I googled pedestal... Don't ask me how)

Please feel free to take some gift bags on your way out.

They contain gluten free cookies, some coca cola light, TicTac's and pistachio's.

And thank you again for coming.

Side note:

This was just a joke. Nobody actually died.

Maybe me a little on the inside...

Do not take this too seriously!

• Like 5

Dearly beloved,

We are gathered here today to honor the p1nknut's time as our Member of the Month. He did a great job attending Events, actively using the Shoutbox, and especially at being a good role model for other members. They all say '1v1 me bro' almost the same way he did but not quite there. P1nknut had more fire in his challenges and determination. Even if you don't have an Xbox he would challenge you. Thank you all for joining us in his remembrance.

Please leave any offerings (money, cookies, pizza, human hearts), in the sink I brought here today.

Lastly thank you p1nknut for being a great MoM.

• Like 1

And so on this hallowed day, a great many Forumites... (Forites, Fomites, Forumi whatever) wept deeply for our beloved MoMs departure... He shall never be forgotten.

Alright now that that's over, let's discuss the matter of distribution of possessions, as stated in P1nknut's will...

ALL VALUABLE POSSESSIONS HEARBY ARE GIVEN TO THE GRACIOUS, AND OVERLY CAUSTIC JOSEPH JAMES SELF DESTRUCTION.

CABOOSE ALSO GETS P1NKNUT'S PRESERVED FECES.

LASTLY LEDGEND1221 GETS A VERY SPECIAL BOX CONTAINING P1NKNUT'S COVETED COLLECTION OF ASSORTED HUMAN BONES AND REMAINS + 1 FREE SUBMISSION TO KICK JUSTIN BEIBER IN THE FACE TAX FREE.

*sobs*

• Like 1

Ew Caboose.

Now onto the post:

*sobbing* P1nknut was my bestest friend and now he is gone from this world I will miss him very much his death came too quick he was so young and now I have no one to play tag with or fly kites with. I'm sorry for my outburst I just miss him :crybaby:

Unease, you look so drab now, like the bags that peanuts are stowed in. Before you were part of the pink cotton candy/peanut duo. The best word to describe you now is bland, unless you consider the colorless salty speckles; but you aren't a pretzel, so no one cares about the salt. Sad indeed. 

Unease, you look so drab now, like the bags that peanuts are stowed in. Before you were part of the pink cotton candy/peanut duo. The best word to describe you now is bland, unless you consider the colorless salty speckles; but you aren't a pretzel, so no one cares about the salt. Sad indeed. 

Way to cheer somebody up >.>