If you are on this website you will agree with me when I say that the Halo games are good. But only halo 1&2 are on PC. People will tell you that they stopped porting to PC because everyone pirates games on PC. Even if that was true (not that pirating does not exist but its not as bad (with some exceptions like World of Goo) as some people might tell you) then with the ending of the 7th gen and the Xbox one not being backwards compatible not than many people will be that eager to develop for the 360 (give it 2 or 3 years and they will stop making games for the 360). I chose to switch to PC because the games are a lot cheaper and there are lots of indie games, but I still want to play my Halo games. My 360 will only last so long.

Also why worry about how much money you make seeing as most of the money is made in the initial realise of the game (Halo 3 game out 2007, ODST 2009 and reach 2010) so if 343 were to go with a digital distribution method of selling the Halo games that policed prior to the Xbox One you would have to spend practically no money. Not to mention how easy (when compared to the other jobs that a game company could do) it is to port a game from one platform to another. I can only see 343 profiting from this. Just put Halo CE, 2, 3, ODST and Reach (maybe wars) on steam. I would gladly pay for all the games again just to have it on PC/steam.

So what do you think? Would you like anything to be added to the games if they were ported (and if so, what)?

Hate to say it, but games for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 were amongst the biggest of digital piracy to date. There are certain tricks and hacks one could use to get their pirated console games online, or when all else failed, you could LAN party or use 3rd party tunneling apps.

Piracy on the PC is low due to DRM and always active connections, in which it is much harder to emulate or bypass. Piracy is and never was a legitimate clamin to dwny further Halo titles from hitting PC. For that matter, modding is a close second for the myths that surround it as well.

The honest truth is, Microsoft would rather keep selling ****ty hardware to a million idiots worldwide.

• Like 1

To be honest, Halo is one of the games that made console gaming what it is today, but without halo ce on pc I would have never fallen in love with Halo. I catch your drift, besides the money claim, it could attract a new fanbase.