For halo in general.

PurdyRockz107

It has really annoyed me with Griffball players, games arae for fun, but the way griffball works is that there are a spawn they can camp at, and it is hard to get rid of them! People are doing it every other game or so and its really ticking me off, It's in the Halo reach, and halo 4 ( haven't played ODST so can't say )And campers are always active. And they arnt cheaters, its a thing in the game that people just happen to take advantage of... but it has annoyed me and my friends. I know you cant fix Halo reach or Halo 4, But please for Goddness Sake, don' let this be the same case for Halo 5...  I love the game, but not if this is not fixed.

I haven't played much Grifball but the few rounds I have played I did notice that. It isn't cheating per se, it's just kind of an unwritten rule that you shouldn't do because it's kind of noobish to me haha. If they did something to fix that, I really do wonder how?

I quit playing Grifball because:

1. Team Killing. Me to others, and vice versa.

2. Kill Stealing. What's mine is MINE!!

3. Spawn Killing. Noobish tactical advantage.

4. Skewed Teams. I join a game with like only 1 teammate, and the game expects us to pull through >:/

Unfortunately I doubt any of that will ever be fixed.:(

Fingers crossed fer Halo 5!

This is called taking control. They keep you at bay while the ball carrier goes for the point.

Now the annoying thing is people use it to boost kills by not letting the ball carrier score. This is very annoying but all I can say is that you shoudln't have let it come to that. Breaking free is not easy but certainly possible.

Also try going in with a team of friends so you can work together. The enemy most certainly is!

It has really annoyed me with Griffball players, games arae for fun, but the way griffball works is that there are a spawn they can camp at, and it is hard to get rid of them! People are doing it every other game or so and its really ticking me off, It's in the Halo reach, and halo 4 ( haven't played ODST so can't say )And campers are always active. And they arnt cheaters, its a thing in the game that people just happen to take advantage of... but it has annoyed me and my friends. I know you cant fix Halo reach or Halo 4, But please for Goddness Sake, don' let this be the same case for Halo 5...  I love the game, but not if this is not fixed.

I actually do better when my team isent there, if my teammates kill me ill kill them till they rage quit then come back and win because every griff game just about there are noobs who help the enemy team and want to F up the match for me but thats ok because they all get destroyed by my grav hammer anyways :)

At this point asking for something to be fixed in Halo 4 is pretty much like asking Chris Angel to stop doing magic... it's not going to happen. The internet or the gaming world is filled with a**holes, I said this in another thread but really all you can do is deal with it and move on. Play another game type or another game, if it has put you in a bad mood, go on Netflix and indulge yourself with the goodness of TV shows!