Are you going to get Destiny ?

Destiny ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting it ?

• Yes
    • No

I would just like to see how many of you are going to get it ?

Me personally....

I am not, as crazy as it sounds I am only getting one game this year ( Besides Infamous second son ) It is the Elder scrolls online for the PS4 ! :o now for the craziest bit it is the Imperial edition !

Why ?

Because after playing RPGS for so long I cannot live without them and so ESO is a MMORPG when it comes down to it. :)

Yes. Excluding the point that Destiny is pretty much an RPG in a sci-fi environment that utilizes FPS gameplay, I'm certainly happy. It looks cool, the story is interestingly mysterious, and Bungie has stated that competitive MM will be in the game as well.

Me gusta.

I'll probably be getting both TESO and Destiny for Xbone when the Xbone itself is released (That, or I'll buy some imported version >_<), but ESO remains dependant on other stuff. While I'd love to play it, I could buy it for the Mac, and I'm also not sure about the monthly fee.

Hmmm......If Private Servers for TESO show up........

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -

I'm not going to get it either, like you Caboose I have other games on priority such as Watch_ Dogs,Assassin's Creed,Borderlands and SW Battlefront so I'm not gonna get it on release or anything might get it a later date though.

SW Battlefront isn't releasing until fall of 2015

I am getting Destiny but I am still more excited for the next Halo game and the new Binding Of Issac.

• 3 weeks later...

I plan on getting Destiny, I just don't know when yet. The consoles are switching to the next generation, and I've yet to buy an Xbox One. I'll most likely get Destiny after I pick up an Xbox One. Destiny is going to be a must-have game, and I don't plan on missing out for too long.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No. Destiny is a peasant game, it is very generic and has not remarkable innovative features. For a triple A game, it really should be good; for a £20 at most Steam indie game, I can get nearly as good anyway.

Destiny needs to actually do something new, or copy less-used features that work well. Destruction engine, such as that of Red Faction 1 and 2 (only more modern) would work although it is far too late in development now, being one of the very few console games to have well-scripted AI etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I already have my Limited Edition paid off. Getting a lot of games in the next coming months. Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, Halo: MCC, and Sunset Overdrive. Plus Halo 5 when it releases. Will not be getting ESO for the XOne until it becomes F2P. Not going to pay for the sub fee plus XBL. That's ridiculous.