Looking to Join a Clan

My Gamertag is ( Fear My God ). I have a 3.5 K/D with 37,000 kills and 10,000 deaths. 94% win rate. Have a 50 in flag,team slayer,big team battle, rumble pit. Im looking to join a clan were I can improve the performance of other players and where I can have fun. I run with really skilled teams and don't really want to be playing competitive all day. Im not changing my GT, but I will change my profile info. Message me on my gamertag. Thanks :)

Clearly you are very competitive but you did say that you are trying to join a community that just has fun and isn't competitive. I am part of a non-competitive Gaming Community called Chaos. Every night for one hour at 8pm EST we gather to play fun custom games. Each night there is a different theme, such as flood, vehicular, objective, etc. We do have practices for those that are looking to get better or are competitive. There is a sniper team and there are practices that use MLG settings. If you are interested then let me know, my GT: MJ Greatness

What's up god, thank you for posting in the Recruitment section. I am one of the two Co-Founders for AWI - A Worthwhile Investment.

We are a clan that focuses on Personality over Gameplay. We feel being fun, social and having a backbone is what is more important. Of course we expect players to be good, but we feel that you only improve and help others when you play with real friends, a real family.. which is how a real clan should be.

Our clans original Recruitment Post is http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/32725-awi-clan-recruitment-a-worthwhile-investment/

I would like to formally invite you for a Party chat, as that is how we always like to start. I look forward to doing business with you ha ha :-)

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone. My clan name is Team Barays and we are in a starting stage. We currently have 6 members and all 6 are very skilled at the game. Once we get to 50 members, we will have 10 members on each squad: CTF, SWAT, Snipers, Grifball, and an MLG Slayer team. (Don't worry we are already signed up in MLG) Once members start to flow in, we will have a ranking system inside the clan, somewhat like the Military. We will become a force to be reckon with once the numbers become numerous. We will host tryouts for anyone as of now, and later when we get 50+ members, we will start divide people into Branches. The tryouts will include how well one controls a gun, driving ability, handle getting shot, etc. The minimum age for joining is 14 going on 15 years of age. We do have rules, but I will tell you them when you tryout. Message Z1kz or redneck2224 for an invite to tryouts or just info about the clan. Thank you and join Team Barays!