So there is a couple things to read...

First off, I am not part of the news group but I found two things of news that are rather important (to me at least). Secondly this news isn't in any way Halo related.

Ok on to the main event.

On Friday, April 11 at 6:30 am an avalanche swept down the side of Everest and killed 12 people and 3 are still missing. These Nepalese guides were setting up ropes for climbers just below Camp 2 (21,000 feet) when the avalanche hit. This is the worst recorded disaster in the mountains history. The previous holder was May 11, 1996 where a huge snowstorm hit and killed 8 climbers.

Men and woman have been killed ever since the first summit success in 1953. Hundreds have fallen to the mountain and sadly we add at least 12 more to its count.

Scientists claim that they have found the most Earth like planet yet! In the constellation Cygnus they have found a red dwarf star with a planet in the "Goldilocks" zone (habitable distance from the star). Called Kepler-186f, the planet is about 10% larger than Earth and might very well contain liquid water. They speculate that it is a little cooler on Kepler-186f then on Earth, averaging slightly above freezing.

They aren't sure how rocky the planet is. Also they are unclear if it has an atmosphere, but if it does then it likely contains large amounts of carbon dioxide.

Prep for a long trip as it is only 500 light years away.

Exciting isn't it?

Oh my I almost forgot to include my sources: Both articles can be found on MSN.com under their news section. I wont post the links as I know its not allowed. Anywho thought I should mention that.

Edited by Vaulting♥Frog
  • Like 4

Good article.

I think it is alright to post these kind of off-site links, although don't take my word for it.

Also try to break up the article a bit with some pictures.

Now there's the small task of developing faster means of travel as well as constructing a ship which can be inhabited for several centuries (perhaps millennia) and we'll be all set.

So NASA whats the budget for this ship?

Less then the amount of money you make in a year.

Oh and will this benefit the people of Earth?

Yes it will be a breakthrough in science and technology.

Well looks like I can't let it happen then.

Thanks Murica