Godzilla 2014 story theory.

Sniper0092

So, my guess is that it will start off like the 98 movie, a huge nuclear explosion due to testing. My guess is that the company also cloned dinosaurs since G is a mutant dino. That might explain the big bones in the second trailer. My guess is that they studied it, but perhaps got out of control. They try to kill it, like shown in the second trailer. Thinking they killed it, they actually only made it stronger. 

During the present Byran's character researches strange radiation and creature sightings, only to find Godzilla.

Godzilla is mutated, perhaps it needs a nuclear source of power to live...My guess for its rampage is that it is feeding on power plants all over the world.

As for the MUTO, they are probably made like G, mutated by the same explosion from the company. These MUTOs probably will make smaller versions of themselves for the soldiers to fight. Which may explain why Byran's character was running, they got loose. His wife was shown I believe, she probably closed the door to stop them from spreading.

Godzilla feeds on more power, eventually fighting the first MUTO. He of curse is probably going to kill it, then fight the last one. That one may absorb nuclear power to gain size, but is probably gonna die.

The humans form a bomb, using it on G thinking they killed it. Only to see it has lived, appearing from the dust like in the trailer. Then perhaps goes back in the water. But the humans know he may come back....

How was that? Here are the trailers if you wanna look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2l4Y_7bmlE&feature=player_detailpage     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBwsUD7jYCI