Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

Updated list:

Civilian: Delpen9, Axilus, Total, Bnus, rubyprincess, and peanut

Newblood/Jail-keeper/Witness: Everyone...  

Sikslik has announced that potentially inactive members have been evenly distributed between groups. These people are:

-Exia, Yang, and Ruby Rose, but additional consent can be given to Yoshi and Ledgend. Everyone is randomized.

Miscellaneous Evidence:

Caboose the Ace- Gave evidence from BEFORE mafia 2.0 ended. He used my pun as a way to pin me as a mafian, and repetition tells me that his screenshots are opposite of his actual role. 

We can't tell anything else at this point, because the mafia of emitted little reaction to my posts. We can ponder the idea that the people who reacted to my posts feel threatened. That may be because I determined the right roles for them.

Here are my old lists are: (chronological order)

There are 5 civilians. (shutup Sikslik) 

The civilians are most likely Delpen9, Silent Alpha, Ledgend1221, Bnus, and Axilus Prime. Accusing Ledgend is honestly contrived, but he gives me 'that feeling.' 

The least active members are increasingly probable of receiving these roles: newblood, jail-keeper, and witness. Those players are: Therubyprincess, Aiden Pearce, Yang, and Yoshi. 

People who are exceedingly likely to receive important roles are: Ledgend1221, Tyrone King, -Exia, and Caboose. 

Unease may be a civilian.

Sikslik has announced that potentially inactive members have been evenly distributed between groups. These people are:

There are 5 civilians. (shutup Sikslik) 

Announced? Someone commented that there were potential AFK players. I said that I had taken that into account, and the ones "I thought" to be possibly AFK possibly could be potentially in different groups.

So, you have to figure out:

1. What my standards were to be possibly AFK.

2. Which players I believed met those standards.

3. Which players I believe meet those standards but I think will not be AFK.

4. Which players do not meet those standards but I think will be AFK.

5. My final list of who I think is going to be AFK.

6. How I may have arranged them.

7. How I would not arrange them. 

8. How I picked the player roles.

9. How I did not pick the player roles.

10. Any tampering I did.

11. Any tampering I did not do.

12. Figuring out what I just said

Yes, you finally learned to some math, but most of the theories still do not match the correct numbers!

Edited by Sikslik7
  • Like 2

Announced? Someone commented that there were potential AFK players. I said that I had taken that into account, and the ones "I thought" to be possibly AFK possibly could be potentially in different groups.

10. Any tampering I did.

Yes, you finally learned to some math, but most of the theories still do not match the correct numbers!

Shut your mouth and let me manipulate this game without your constant supervision, you commoner! I made the lists longer than the intended number because we don't know for sure. They are possibilities, and of course I'm not going to try to do all of this. I just gave 'possibilities' for the people who are the most inactive. 

You also forgot to list that i need to find the definition of AFK. Are they people who didn't post much, or those who are completely inactive. 

10. Any tampering I did.

Shut your mouth and let me manipulate this game without your constant supervision, you commoner! I made the lists longer than the intended number because we don't know for sure. They are possibilities, and of course I'm not going to try to do all of this. I just gave 'possibilities' for the people who are the most inactive. 

You also forgot to list that i need to find the definition of AFK. Are they people who didn't post much, or those who are completely inactive. 

Can you read my good Sir?

Why would you claim you're a civie and then try to manipulate the game?

Shouldn't you be helping us win? Aren't you in Pro-Town?

Doctor please help me. The mafia is going to have me killed first.

For once I think you're right on that. I don't blame them.

GO ON MAFIA SLAY THE BEAST. FINISH THE JOB I COULDN'T DO LAST MAFIA GAME, FINISH DELPEN10!!!

• Like 1

Shrieks of terror erupted across the city. The citizens dropped what they were doing to investigate the screams. They came into a garden to find 343ibot pointing at a picnic table, where food was strewed about the ground. There, atop a picnic basket full of cookies, Doritos-Locos Tacos, Mountain Dew, and pizza was a body. Foam was drying around the edges of his mouth, for he had been poisoned, with cookies.

One man pick up a cookie and threw it away in disgust, "Raisin, not chocolate chip. Who in their cruel mind would sneak this in with the rest of the chocolate chip cookies?" 

The Newcomer smiled and looked around, for he saw the world was turning, just like he planned. The Mafia were at it again, and their first victim is dead. "We shall need a tombstone for the one, the only, 'Axilus Prime.'"

Magically a list of suspects appeared. *Poof* On it were the names of five citizens of the fine city of 343i. They read as follows:

Unease P34nut

Tyrone King

Aiden Pearce

Yang Xiao Lang

Total Mayh3m

You have 48 hours to submit your vote for the execution block. Also, I will not release the role of a character unless they are the Mafia. It adds suspense!

Edited by Sikslik7
  • Like 3

It's safer to vote null for now. We don't have any evidence at this point to pick one of the five killers.

What we do have however is a trusted contact and source. Axilus, you're likely to become a person of interest for both Mafia and Protown members. Be careful who you trust.

Shrieks of terror erupted across the city. The citizens dropped what they were doing to investigate the screams. They came into a garden to find 343ibot pointing at a picnic table, where food was strewed about the ground. There, atop a picnic basket full of cookies, Doritos-Locos Tacos, Mountain Dew, and pizza was a body. Foam was drying around the edges of his mouth, for he had been poisoned, with cookies.

I am voting null but does anyone notice that Peanut is the only food based suspect and Prime was killed by food? I am not stating the totally obvious but since we only have this as evidence my vote will stay null for now. 

You have 48 hours to submit your vote for the execution block. Also, I will not release the role of a character unless they are the Mafia. It adds suspense!

This is a great idea! Now the mafia won't ever know if they killed a special Pro-Town role which will keep them on their toes!!!