Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

Proper evidence doesn't work. Caboose used 'proper evidence' that turned out to be a lie. So did you and Fishy. Nope nadda NO EVIDENCE!

Fishy was never mafia last game he had real evidence.

1 time roles: -exia, yang, yoshi, ruby rose, ledgend, aiden, Tyrone(depends) (-exia, yang, ruby rose)

important roles: Tyrone(depends), -exia, caboose, silent alpha(depends), yoshi(depends), ledgend(depends), axilus(depends)

civilian: rubyprincess, silent alpha(depends), delpen9, total mayhem, axilus(depends), peanut

Well it is better than nothing. :)

Actually, it really isn't. Falsified screenshots greatly affected last round's outcome. I'm not accusing you, because I have no reason to and also no longer have a personal disagreement with you, but I am saying that screenshots have been made worthless by last round's events.

Read the rules. The mafia all know who each other are and choose someone to kill during the 'nigh phase', which is the upcoming phase. If the person the doctor chooses to aid is the one who the mafia voted for, they will be saved(attempted murder) and the night scene repeats. The mafia vote in a PM.

The GM writes a story narrating the murder, and gives a suspect list.