Halo 4 DLC Maps

ito524

This message is for someone in 343 Industries.

Any possibility that someone in your company can put a DLC map selection?

I'm trying to complete certain achievements and I can't  because certain players do not have the  DLC maps.  I feel like those of us that have the DLC maps are being penalized for this.  Bungie had a DLC selection in their prior Halo games so where is it here?!

someone needs to fix this situation so that we can all get the achievements to complete the game.

Thank your for your time.

Problem is.

When 343i put in a DLC playlist in their ratational playlist, only about 200 people would play in it. Which resulted in long wait times. The other problem was that the map Daybreak I believe was almost always selected which made it kinda boring as well.

Alguien podría decirme porque no me aparece la lista de juego de Castle Dlc , compre el pack de mapas hace dos meses pero nunca e jugado en matchmaking en esos mapas, no se si tenga que hacer algo extra para que me aparesca la lista de juego ...necesito ayuda!!! :(

"Can anyone tell me why the Castle DLC playlist isn't showing up , I bought the map pack two months ago but never played on those maps in matchmaking, I don't know if I have to do something extra so the playlist would appear ... I need help!!! :( "

Alguien podría decirme porque no me aparece la lista de juego de Castle Dlc , compre el pack de mapas hace dos meses pero nunca e jugado en matchmaking en esos mapas, no se si tenga que hacer algo extra para que me aparesca la lista de juego ...necesito ayuda!!! :(

"Can anyone tell me why the Castle DLC playlist isn't showing up , I bought the map pack two months ago but never played on those maps in matchmaking, I don't know if I have to do something extra so the playlist would appear ... I need help!!! :( "

The Castle DLC Playlist doesn't exist anymore. Maps from DLC map packs are in the current playlists. For example, the bigger maps from the map packs are in Big Team.

All players in the party have to have the DLC maps in order for the maps to be available for voting before the game starts in Matchmaking.