A short story...

Fishy

Okay, so I made this story for my Spanish 3 class. I was asked to come up with a flag with it's own colours and it's own unique symbol. Our goal was to come up with a story to explain why your symbol was chose. My group chose a lion, here was my story. Leave me any feedback on what you think about it:

On an island in the south eastern Pacific ocean, known as Fiero, there once lived two tribes. One was known known as the Hieloians and the other known as the Incendioans. The Hieloians lived on the north side, the Incendioans lived on the south side, and No Man's Land was on the central part of the island. Once the Incendioans started to advance, the Hieloians became jealous and felt left out of all this technology not being shared.

The Hieloians then declared a war on the Incendioans. The Hieloians started to gradually lose and pushed back. Their great chieftain fled to the sacred island of the two tribes that was small and off to the coast an hour away. There, he got a great idea from all the lions, tigers, and panthers there.

He then asked his priests to fetch some soldiers and he had all the lions on the island tamed to help them fight. They then ported the lions back to Fiero, where the war still continued, and fought the Incendioans off their land. The Hieloians regained their land and caught the great chief of the Incendioan tribe. He surrendered and they signed a treaty and joined together as a united tribe known as the Juntos. The sacred island is still there today and represents the pride of the Hieloians and their power of using nature's fierce creature: the lion.

• Like 2