ugg.... i cant get good enough fast enough......

therubyprincess

I want to get good like everyone else here im probobly the worst player here and im tired of loosing. Everyones so much better then i am and im getting angry and annoyed and about feed up i dont need people telling me on here i need a coach on xbox not here this was the whole point of me making this account to find people to help me get better but i guess thats too much to ask huh.

• Like 1

Actually, usually you ask most of the time for a coach to get better at the game and learn other peoples type of skills. You don't get coached to learn how to get better, you already know how to play. As long as you know the controls for the game, you'll make it through. But to comment on only making the account to get better, do not say that. There may be mean people and nice people here on the forums, but you should try looking harder. Try asking people that aren't just saying "Hey I'll help you get better." Because most of them can't help you. Your best option is to start playing in teams.

I look at your post and I think "Jeez. She's really bringing down her self-esteem. Isn't she?" But that's the problem. You're relying way to much on other members. All we're going to give you is tips, advice, and explain our tactics. That's it. We can't do anything else about it. 

You aren't a bad player, you're the average player I've seen people that are extremely terrible. You are basically a god compared to them. Don't lower your self-esteem. That's bad for you. Everyone here cares for you. The best we can do it play by your side and point out some of your flaws. That's about it. I'm sorry, but that's all we can do. Unless if all invited you over to our living rooms and taught you how to play in person and explain it through there, that's the only actual way you're going to get better. Which probably isn't possible for most of us. 

Hope my feedback helps you any.

~Fishy

post-7524-0-56306000-1354505325.png
  • Like 2

Read this Ruby, it WILL help. Just click the map you want to learn about. It'll tell you everything you need to know. Some of the vehicles are out of date in the descriptions. But the tactics will help you out even more. Just read it, don't complain, don't argue about it, just read it. It's the least I can do for you right now.

http://segmentnext.com/2012/11/07/halo-4-multiplayer-maps-guide-tips-and-strategy/

what ever just forget it ive had people coach me before and live all the way across the country before batmans did it before and she doesnt have a mic. ill just give up and accept it i always loose and always will

I'm just going to be blunt here.

The "coaching" you got couldn't of been coaching if she didn't have a mic, how did you communicate? She could of given you 1v1's and maybe places where to jump but that's as far as it goes. There's nothing she can teach you.

Also, you've made a lot of these threads about getting people to help you, the fact is, WE Are helping you, but there's only so much we can do. As Fishy said, we can't come to your house and teach you how to play, and even then, if we did, what will you learn? You won't learn anything because it won't be YOU doing it.

Look at everyone helping you in this thread, you've got links to maps and how to play SWAT. But, if you want to learn properly, stop posting on wanting help and play more, if i'm being VERY blunt, it sounds like you want sympathy from us because you don't think you aren't as good as everyone else.

Edited by Mr.Biggles
  • Like 2

The way I got my skills to be like this is by simply playing the game.

I was good back in my halo reach days when I was a deadeye but then I played borderlands for roughly 20 years and you can see where my skills have gone because I didn't keep myself up to date with my skills.

If you want to get better then just play war games and work your skills up in their also read Biggle's guide to becoming a better player.

Sometimes its not always about getting good. Be patient. When I first played video games, my first game was Halo 3 I sucked. But you have to just keep trying, play the game a lot. Make sure you know all the controls. Use your advantages such as armor abilites, bombs, powerful guns etc. Sometimes you can get one of your friends or siblings and they can show you a few things/tactics to do. You must know, that on the forums we can not make you a better player but we can only give advice. I've seen worst people, so don't think you suck! You don't have to be a boss to be considered cool. Just keep trying and pushing!

Edited by тυcкєя