Things I want to see in Halo 5

DHG Rebokz

I have always been a fan of Halo so here is what I want to see.

New Hijacks: Players have the occasional "Punch and throw" kind of Hijack animation throughout halo. In halo Spartan assault I really like the way they Hijacked the wraiths.

For some of the bigger vehicles (Mentioned Later) you should have to mash buttons to fight over control of the vehicle. Since you have to try so hard to get into a vehicle this large, and im not saying there will be any that big, they should kill the driver instead of just throwing him out.

New Graphics: When you get shot you should have dents in your armor or at least bullet holes. Maybe when you get shot with plasma/energy weapons, when you get shot it should leave a burn mark.

But to make it more believable, only allow this kind of armor damage to happen after the shields are down.

Headshots- Headshots should be realistic. The visor on your  helmet is occasionally broken throughout Halo. This happening in Reach and the Halo 5 teaser trailer.

When you get shot in the head (Depending on where your shot) your visor should brake, or at least crack a little.

It makes halo look even more unreal when someone gets shot in the head and you take a close look and say "Well did he get hit by a bus? Doesn't look like I hit him".

Spartan Upgrades- In halo wars you have a Research Center, which you can see one of the main characters (A female Scientist) working in.

You should code the game where every game you win gives you an amount of cash that you can use on upgrades.

Including the helpful "Neural Implant" that allows you to more effectively hijack vehicles. Possibly adding a 2% advantage over who wins the button mashing I talked about in the Hijacking Section.

Flood- You had amazing flood graphics which stunned the players in many ways. But what you should do is add a (And I've seen that this is mentioned a lot on YouTube) a Firefight mode.

You can add different modes, like where you choose which race to go against.

Elites, Brutes, Covenant, Flood, and the Prometheans.

If you complete the 30-50 waves allotted, you will unlock armor parts. And if you decide to let us play as these other races, when you defeat one you get to unlock that race and his/her default armor.

Vehicles- Megabloks introduced two new veicles, one being the VTOL and one being the Bike. Honestly they don't belong in this game, but would be a fun easteregg or Forge-only item to play with.

Phantom- This vehicle would be really fun to drive around. It should be able to hold your whole team, and should be a Literal moving battleground. Where players can jump into the Phantom and shoot the passengers out.

You guys are the professionals... It shouldn't take a 14 year old to point out good suggestions.

Pelican- It would be freakin awesome to drive this around, dropping troops into battle. far Fetched but a very good idea, and now that you have the Engine and platform to hold this, you should add the long requested Pelican and Phantom.

Dynamic Respawns- Instead of spawning in on the map, poofing out of nowhere andeasily spawn camped you should have players dynamically shot into the map in ODST drop pods. The pods will kill anything in a 3ft. Radius. Therefore killing anything underneath it. The pods should be like in the ODST game. Where you can pull a lever and get out. So you can stay inside and be safe from any spawn campers.

Weapons- Here are some weapons that should be re-added with some upgrades.

Flamethrower- it should be mobile. So the player doesn't just drag it around like a dismounted turret. Give it ammo clips, where you can have a fuel core in the gun so you can reload.

Firebomb Grenades- Have these re-added with the upgrade options I mentioned above. Have it so you can upgrade it to "Sticky Napalm". This way making it the ultimate Vehicle-Eater. Image driving your warthog when some guy comes out from behind a rock and hits the car with this.

The flames will keep burning for 15 seconds after its attached to the warthog. Making it deadly.

The katana- The mythical Hyabusa Spartans carried this weapon around on their back. The energy sword is allowed, so why not a human version?

Duel wielding SMG's- These have been in many halos... why did you cut them out in halo reach? It made me sad.

Duel wielding energy swords- One sword can destroy you in a single hit. If you add a second one, add a buff so it does 1.5 more damage. This would help the swords tear apart vehicles.

And everyone has been requesting this since Halo 3.

Vehicles you should bring back- Halo is about air superiority. The hornets were the scorpion tanks worst nightmare. The mobility was amazing, and im sure if you added a bit of Halo 5 swag to it, it will become a very cool addition.

Banshee- I know this will be in halo 5, but you should add a hover mode to it. So you can get around those annoying twists and turns. PLEASE add this. The banshee's constantly moving trait makes it hard to aim, and easy to crash with. Once again... PLEASE ADD THIS.

hawk- I think this is what it was called from halo wars. The vehicle was epic. Just take out the gause cannon and replace it with a Light machine Gun.

The Vampire- This was the pinnacle of anti-air defense as it looked amazing in Halo wars. Make it so it fires plasma cannons at ground forces, and heat seeking 2x Damage needles at aircraft. Just make it in short bursts so it doesn't give WAY too much of an air advantage.

Im not sure what this vehicle was called, but in Halo 2 it held 2 elites in the back. It also had a mounted plasma cannon on the back of the vehicle.

It was on a flood mission where you play as the Arbiter.

Hunter armor genetics and Traits- Hunters armor should fall apart as you attack it, making it vulnerable to assassination or critical hits.

The shield should deflect bullets in every direction, giving you a small chance for a richochet kill.

Other suggestions-

When hit by an energy sword, a smoldering cut will be in the place the sword hit. If you add the katana make it for that too... just not a smoldering cut.

Hijacking should be faster for small vehicles, and fatal. It should be longer for larger vehicles.

And for huge vehicles it should be long, and require you to mash buttons to fight for dominance over the vehicle.

Those creepy flys should be re-added. I think they were called drones in halo reach?

Assassinations should be new, awesome, and are different depending on what weapon your holding

Sword, rifle, bruteshot, etc.

If you run people over in warthogs, the body shouldn't just go undere the vehicle, it should be able to fly over the vehicles also. And be able to break the windshield/influence the vehicles movement (Gets bumpy when you make roadkill.)

If you have any ideas you would like to share, post it here.

Great thanks to 343 Industries for making this amazing Trilogy, and all their hard work.

I hope to see great ideas in the future, keep up the good work.

My Xbox tag is DHG Rebokz. Add me if you like.

(Plays Halo 4, and Spartan assault.)