Help...........

When you melee make sure you keep the reticle aimed on their head!

Headshots are key!!!

Stick him with a plasma grenade! (My personal favorite thing to do!)

EMP vehicles!!!

Be spontaneous! 

• Like 1

Oh yeah and if your not already using it, the DMR is a quick way to get kills it's something like three shots to kill. If your using the AR toss a grenade and then spray and pray lol your bound to kill him.

DMR is a 5 shot to kill. 4 to take down the shields and the 5th to finish him.

BR is a 4 burst to kill. 3 to take down the shield the 4th to finish him.

Now why should I use a DMR now? Well the DMR allows you to be far more accurate than the BR.

AR is not advised if you go against your opponent on open maps.

• Like 1

Like p34nut said earlier, try to use a grenade to pop his shields. That will likely take away most or all of his shields, leaving 1 or 2 head shots for a quick kill. And if you will be using the resupply perk, go scavenge your opponent's nades before they respawn.

Know the map, or try to adapt quickly. You want to have a good vantage point while not exposing yourself too much. And don't stick to a single spot for too long, because your opponent will always know where you are and they will eventually flank you. Try to nab any possible power weapons and do not let your enemy get to them as well

• Like 1

The Light Rifle only takes four shots to the head to kill, but it's a little harder to aim.

That's four shots to the head. If you are good at getting headshots I would try the Light Rifle, because it's powerful.

Another strategy you could use is newb combo, although this may be difficult on anything other than an AI. The newb combo is charge up a plasma pistol fully, fire it, and then switch your gun quick to a finisher for one quick headshot.

The Light Rifle only takes four shots to the head to kill, but it's a little harder to aim.

That's four shots to the head. If you are good at getting headshots I would try the Light Rifle, because it's powerful.

Another strategy you could use is newb combo, although this may be difficult on anything other than an AI. The newb combo is charge up a plasma pistol fully, fire it, and then switch your gun quick to a finisher for one quick headshot.

No No No. Sorrry.

The lightrifle is a 5 shot kill minimum. Each burst or zoomed in shot is a strong as one DMR shot. 4 to take down shield and 1 to finish him.

Noob combo is overrated because in the time you charge,shoot and switch he already might have gotten your shields down. And what if you miss???

Get Peanut to play for you.

Yeah let's switch accounts

• Like 2

When is this :)? Also study map positioning and aim for the head, always aim for the head :D!

Being a former competitive player that is not what you want to do. You want to put 3 in the body and one in the dome for the most affective kill. You don't miss as many of your burst just trying to break their shield.

No No No. Sorrry.

The lightrifle is a 5 shot kill minimum. Each burst or zoomed in shot is a strong as one DMR shot. 4 to take down shield and 1 to finish him.

Noob combo is overrated because in the time you charge,shoot and switch he already might have gotten your shields down. And what if you miss???

Yeaaaaaah no. Sorry, but just no. I'm a Light Rifle pro and I've done this so many times it's not even funny. When zoomed in, the Light Rifle takes only four shots for a kill. The Light Rifle is a very powerful weapon, but can be difficult to aim. Here's a video with proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maOx_kJ6ods

The newb combo is good for when you are crouched and sneaking around the corner. For instance, if someone is not watching their radar, you can already have the pistol fully charged and ready, the swap problem can be cut down by having dexterity, that will give you enough time to get the final headshot. The chances that you will miss with the pistol are kind of high, which is why I said it may be difficult to use on something other than an AI.

• Like 1

Well.... Not to brag, But being I was able to be in a spartan clan for a while, I could spare some tips I learned.

1. Study every map that you can be possibly having your match on, This way you know the ordnance locations, (Or for Reach you have weapon spawns), Good places to hide, And some explosives present!

2. Become really good at jumping to places on that map, One thing I learned was crouch jumping, We can all do that. But a good trick is that if you are touching the edge but not getting up, Either keep pressing A to get up, Or turn 180 degrees from the edge and move backwards and press A repeatedly. For some reason, Backwards/Side Crouch jumping are pretty effective.

3. Play a bit tactically, Study your opponents strategy. Maybe the enemy is aggressive, maybe they are chill, or maybe they just have lots of luck. Getting to know how your opponent fights is a good key to this, So you know their preferred weapons, And what weapon they will most likely run to in the beginning of the match, Which is where studying comes in yet again.

All in all, It is a chain. Best of luck! :)

Yeaaaaaah no. Sorry, but just no. I'm a Light Rifle pro and I've done this so many times it's not even funny. When zoomed in, the Light Rifle takes only four shots for a kill. The Light Rifle is a very powerful weapon, but can be difficult to aim. Here's a video with proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maOx_kJ6ods

The newb combo is good for when you are crouched and sneaking around the corner. For instance, if someone is not watching their radar, you can already have the pistol fully charged and ready, the swap problem can be cut down by having dexterity, that will give you enough time to get the final headshot. The chances that you will miss with the pistol are kind of high, which is why I said it may be difficult to use on something other than an AI.

Oh wow I didn't know that about the light rifle. Thanks.

Still the noob combo isn't a good idea. The plasma pistol makes a hell of alot of noise when you charge it up.

• Like 1