Welcome all to the 27th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Last week the poll asked you who your favorite Forerunner enemy was, (until Bnus pointed out the only 'Forerunner' enemy in Halo 4 was the Didact) so last week's poll was actually edited minutes after the original posting to ask who your favorite Forerunner/Promethean enemy was. The answer? Click the Spoiler to find out:

The Didact! Best evaluated and explained by The Dumb Marine below.

The Didact! Although he is dead, (Or so they speculate), He was a strong willed enemy. His persistence on steming the chiefs flow of defeating him was quite amazing, As he showed chief himself that he isn't the only 'Demon' to be feared. The Didact put the chief in a situation he had never been put into, The one who needed help. With Cortana on her last leg during this game, The Didact really put chief and Cortana at their limit, Which is a villain that you must favor, One that can really have the protagonist(s) on their toes. :D

This week's question has to do with the famed RTS game, Halo Wars! I know there was a lot of speculation about Halo Wars 2 up until Halo: Spartan Assault was launched, and well, I think its about time to revive that speculation. I present this week's community poll,

Should there be a Halo Wars 2?

Video_xboxzona_com_seyretfiles_localvide

Leave your thoughts and vote in the comments below.

Voting Deadline: April 14, @ 6:00 AM EST

Thank you all for taking the time to partake in this week's poll, 

See y'all next week! :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message me.

• Like 4

Hell no, Halo Wars 2 would be such a bad idea. Instead they should bring the Spirit of Fire into one of the next Halo games; giving everyone a debriefing over what happened between the destruction of the shield world up unto their return to the UNSC. Just to make things even more emotional for players, they should have Captain Cutter either die or be killed.

Yes

Halo Wars did an amazing job at potraying the scale of the war. The (semi) huge battles and overwhelming odds the UNSC faced. Halo Wars also did a great job with the story introducing Shield Worlds for the first time in Halo since Ghost Of Onyx(book) and help expanded the universe we all know and love. Halo Wars was also probably the best RTS to ever touch a console ever. That is quite a big achievement on its own. 

Not to mention now with the new and powerful Xbox Uno. Halo Wars 2 can be the dream game it was intended to be. With more units, more content, bigger maps and an assortment of new features that are now possible I don't see why not. Plus the Halo universe has expanded quite a lot since the first game so even more units to cause havoc with!! Just think about it. Flood Vs Prometheans?? 

Halo Wars 2 is also a great chance for 343i to bring the stories from books into gameplay. Like the full scale battle of Reach. Imagine Halo Wars 2 with space and ground battles? Your team can be commanding frigates in space while you are handling all the ground ops. Honestly Halo Wars 2 on X1 opens the door to so many awesome new possibilities I can go on for awhile. 

Although they need to have Space/Land battles and a galactic conquest like mode(Which basically will recreate the whole Human-Covenant War within a Halo game which would be awesome. Imagine taking over the galaxy as flood? Or destroying Earth with suicide grunts as you win the war and begin the great journey) 

Halo Wars 2 would be a gift from the Forerunner themselves. 

• Like 1

Absolutely. I love Halo Wars and I think they can do so much more with Halo Wars 2. For a console RTS, Halo Wars is one of the best. It's simple rock, paper, scissors style of play makes easy to understand and enjoy. I'd love to see new units, new maps, and see it take place in a different time period.

Hell no, Halo Wars 2 would be such a bad idea. Instead they should bring the Spirit of Fire into one of the next Halo games; giving everyone a debriefing over what happened between the destruction of the shield world up unto their return to the UNSC. Just to make things even more emotional for players, they should have Captain Cutter either die or be killed.

What about Halo wars 2 but it follows a different group of characters.

A Halo wars 2 would be alright with me as long as it was made good. If they were to do a second one they should follow a new group of characters in a new story line. Maybe during events prior to Requiems destruction, or during the events of Halo 5 depending on the settings of Halo 5.