Cornerstone Manor

Zandril

This mansion wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. Now I know why.

zBRJcW7.png

lrcnqGo.png            Hlmw3Nq.png

Hello gents of the interwebz. I'm proud to present my first Last Stand map. This map is none other than Cornerstone Manor. The map started with my desire to create a Last Stand map. I was a big fan of the gametype and that liking led me to create this map.

As I was building the map, I knew I didn't want it to be just like any other Last Stand map. I wanted to make it unique.

b9LrQXV.jpg

wPKTrys.jpg

The map isn't your typical Last Stand map because of one certain feature. This is the fact that players aren't confined to an indoor structure. You can go outside to an extent. This gives players more freedom in the map and makes gameplay more interesting.

U6FdKDr.jpg

wrWsrCV.jpg

CAnhcxL.jpg

The Flood have 4 different areas where they can spawn. Once they do spawn, they are given plenty of options to get inside the mansion.

IEshGWT.jpg

D5zpUXa.jpg

yZ1AAT1.jpg

As for the map's aesthetics, I'm quite pleased. The filter works well with the map giving it a gloomy atmosphere. I tried my best to make the inside of the mansion seem as realistic as possible. I'd say I did a good enough job at that.

bSBNyLi.jpg

Z4yQUex.jpg

yB5uqUW.jpg

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5j_UF2CGEc

Edited by Zandril