Something's Fishy...

D-38 Boss

HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE!

HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE!

HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE, WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?

WE'VE GOT A NEW EVENT, NOT JUST ANY OLD EVENT, AN EVENT HOSTED BY YOUR FRIEND FISHYYYYYYYYY.

tumblr_m7bwtyhxHs1r3vjy0o1_500.jpg

So yeah, it's that time again, the unofficial Master of Ceremonies, Fishy wants you!

To play Halo Wars.

On April 25th.

At 9pm.

EST.

Random pause.

SO GET ON IT PEOPLE.

RSVP.

• Like 6

I will do the RSVP list this time. I will keep it updated.

Participating members:

D-38 Boss - xXRC BossXx

Fishy - l Fishy l

Exia Dark Matter - Jl1223 X

Ledgend1221 - Ledgend1221

уαηg χιασ ℓσηg - F1ZM
Vaulting♥Frog- CapToenail24
Bnus- Warm Bnus
Ardy :3- Killer Polaris
Aiden Pearce
RedStarRocket
Spyro

I was thinking about picking up a copy recently, I will now for sure, however, I have a major test early the 26th, and may have to work the 25th. So I probably won't be there. Sorry guys!

Edited by Sikslik7

Put me down as a 'maybe'. It's very late here in the UK, but if I can, I'll attend!

I'd love to attend but as RedStar said, it'll be late for us in the UK. 2AM in the morning. I'd hate to miss out on a Halo Wars Event, especially after dominating at the last one (only wins no losses, not bragging or anything... :P), but this one will be tough to attend.

Sorry you guys, I didn't look into the time zones at all this time. Something I should've done in the first place. But there's a slight chance you can make it to the end of the playdate. That is if you both don't get up at noon. (Your time.) Lol

Sorry you guys, I didn't look into the time zones at all this time. Something I should've done in the first place. But there's a slight chance you can make it to the end of the playdate. That is if you both don't get up at noon. (Your time.) Lol

So how long does the event last? If it isn't too early I'll hopefully fit in a few games. :)