Ruby and Yang's Community Event

Akali

Hello fellow community forum member I come to you with an announcement.
Your are probably curious what it is but I Yang Xiao Long has teamed up with Ruby Rose to bring you...

RWBY.jpg

The event will be this Saturday which is the 12th April. It will start at 9pm GMT for me and 3pm CST for Ruby and this will be on halo 4 so if you have what it takes then put your name down.

Quick note: If the teams are not balanced then I will make some arrangements on the day.

We now have a full lobby so if anyone else is interested I will make a reserve list so if anyone on the team drops out or doesn't turn up then you will be put on the team you want to be on.

Yang's Smash Em Team:                                                                             Ruby's Slash Em Team:

BeckoningZebra1                                                                                                              Coldfreeze

Aiden Pearce                                                                                                                           JXZAW

UNSC Spartan-II                                                                                                     SʜadowҒɪɛɴd216

therubyprincess                                                                                                                       Ardy :3

Mothman                                                                                                                           Mr. Biggles

Halo5willbecool                                                                                                          Unease P34nut

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg
  • Like 9

I made the banner, jus' sayin'. Anyways, I'll go on Chester's team, just as long as you're not too busy playing Flappy Bird...

I wont be playing Flappy Bird Jack *waves fist at D-38 Boss* damn you Boss

Hello fellow community forum member I come to you with an announcement.

Your are probably curious what it is but I Yang Xiao Long has teamed up with Ruby Rose to bring you...

RWBY.jpg

The event will be this Saturday which is the 19th April. It will start at 9pm GMT for me and 3pm CST for Ruby and this will be on halo 4 so if you have what it takes then put your name down.

Quick note: If the teams are not balanced then I will make some arrangements on the day

Yang's Smash Em Team:                                                                             Ruby's Slash Em Team:

BeckoningZebra1                                                                                                       Mᴀᴇsᴛʀᴏ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aiden Pearce                                                                                                                     Coldfreeze

UNSC Spartan-II                                                                                                                     JXZAW

therubyprincess                                                                                                       SʜadowҒɪɛɴd216

Mothman                                                                                                                                  Ardy :3

Mr. Biggles

Unease P34nut

i think Team Ruby's Slash Em team have just slashed their way to victory ;) ._.

thanks Biggles first you leave me then you dont join my team :cry: