Recreating Reach.

Dreshawn Sweeper

I think 343 should Recreate Halo: Reach for the new generation console. Halo is indeed the mascot for xbox. As a halo fan and owning the one, it would drag more players from 360 to the one. Halo: Reach has created a fan base addiction to many players. Most of my friends and many IK, refuse to leave 360 for the sake of Reach. I would enjoy Reach and other halo games like 3, ODST, 2, CE, and wars, in new generation graphics but same gameplay\design.

i dont think that 343 would do that because they have too much work on their shoulders with halo 2 anniversary and halo 5 however it would be cool to see them titles on the Xbox One and if they do that then i will buy an Xbox One since im not buying one because of the lack of good titles on the Xbox One but if they do that then i think people would like it but also hate it because they will have to start getting all the armour all over again and getting to the max rank again

I think 343 should Recreate Halo: Reach for the new generation console. Halo is indeed the mascot for xbox. As a halo fan and owning the one, it would drag more players from 360 to the one. Halo: Reach has created a fan base addiction to many players. Most of my friends and many IK, refuse to leave 360 for the sake of Reach. I would enjoy Reach and other halo games like 3, ODST, 2, CE, and wars, in new generation graphics but same gameplay\design.

Why recreate? they need to move on, 

Recreating to me is essentially a step backwards, cause its not showing any signs of improvement or new ideas.

• Like 1

Halo 5 is the next Halo why recreate another Halo , Halo 2 annivery and Halo 5 is coming out and then Halo reach ?! again !?

I get what you are saying but I think it is real pointless , The halo series really needs to get back on its legs and making Halo reach again shall not do that. :)

• 3 weeks later...

The idea of letting Halo: Reach, as well as every Xbox 360 game being able to be played on the Xbox one is truly settling. However, why would someone want to pay another 60$ for a game with the same perspective, just upgraded graphics and availability to be played on a newer console?   

Honestly I feel Microsoft screwed us all over after making the Xbox One only able to play Xbox One games. Truly irritating. 

Agreed. But after the transition between Bungie and 343, Microsoft likely opted to get another Halo game out, rather than risk losing clientel to Sony if they delayed releases until Xbox One was ready. In a way, they kinda picked the lesser of two evils.

Getting Halo 4 out of the way early also allowed MS Game Studios to really be able to focus on Halo 5, and other sequels.