Halo: Spartan Assault Coming to Steam

Halo: Spartan Assault will be available for purchase on Steam this upcoming month!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iswB9X0plLw

Halo: Spartan Assault is set to launch on Steam April 4, 2014 at the price of $4.99 USD. This comes right after the news of Halo: Spartan Assault receiving a price drop for it's console versions. You can read about that here.

According to the official Steam listing, Halo: Spartan Assault on Steam will feature the following:

• Epic campaign featuring 30 action packed levels with a brand new Halo story set just before the events of Halo 4. 
  • Command many of your favorite Halo weapons, vehicles, and armor abilities, and customize your Spartan to create the perfect Spartan warrior. 
  • Complete weekly challenges for XP and compete against your friends in Leaderboards for ultimate bragging rights 
  • Game supports keyboard/mouse, USB Xbox controller and virtual joysticks for touch.

So what do all you non-Windows 8 users think of this, will you be purchasing Halo: Spartan Assault on Steam? List your thoughts and opinions on this below.

SOURCE:HALOWAYPOINT

SOURCE:STEAM

Thanks Bnus for showing me this article! 

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

Yes! Finally!

:o This was unexpected !

I think that this is really pointing that soon enough Halo games like Halo 4 may possibly be coming to steam soon I hope so. :)

I highly doubt anymore Halo games will release to PC. Spartan Assault is perfect for PC gaming. Other games will just stay on console.

• 4 weeks later...