How To Become A Better Halo Player - I HAVE THE POWER! #2 (Halo 4)

Mr Biggles

Nice post! A lot of these are very helpful. Well in my case I think to become a better Halo player is to:

• Play the game a lot so you have a lot of exprience and you know what your doing.
  • Learn from your friends, such as moves, tips, tricks and things they do
  • Use powerful weapons, to up your advantage over players
  • Always, always use everything such as power ups in games. Doing this you can have more power towards other players.
  • Be speedy
  • Learn ALL of the controls on the game

​I'm not saying if you do all of this you will automatically become a amazing Halo player but believe me it might take some time. The first Halo game I ever played was Halo 3. I didn't know how to play it. But I started playing it days on in, learning advantages and how to use the buttons/controls. My brother taught me most of what I know, and I was always up to learn new things. Giving up is NEVER the answer to becoming better. Sure you might play matchmaking and there's someone who's better than you. They might of had more practice than you. But think if you continue doing what you are currently doing the out come will always be good! Nice job Biggles :awesome: can't wait for the next one!

Nice post! A lot of these are very helpful. Well in my case I think to become a better Halo player is to:

• Play the game a lot so you have a lot of exprience and you know what your doing.
  • Learn from your friends, such as moves, tips, tricks and things they do
  • Use powerful weapons, to up your advantage over players
  • Always, always use everything such as power ups in games. Doing this you can have more power towards other players.
  • Be speedy
  • Learn ALL of the controls on the game

​I'm not saying if you do all of this you will automatically become a amazing Halo player but believe me it might take some time. The first Halo game I ever played was Halo 3. I didn't know how to play it. But I started playing it days on in, learning advantages and how to use the buttons/controls. My brother taught me most of what I know, and I was always up to learn new things. Giving up is NEVER the answer to becoming better. Sure you might play matchmaking and there's someone who's better than you. They might of had more practice than you. But think if you continue doing what you are currently doing the out come will always be good! Nice job Biggles :awesome: can't wait for the next one!

I think we all guessed that it would take a while and it wouldn't be an overnight job also I think none of us can wait for the next one and it is coming this week :D

• 1 month later...

I got lucky with a railgun once. It was also my first time to use it so I didn't know how it works. I just decided to shoot randomly and then suddenly a badly damaged warthog came out of no where and it went boom.

The power weapon I hate the most is the energy sword. That nasty thing can do a lot of damage in a lagging game. My KD ratio went so low I raged and threw my controller across the room.

Nice thread Biggles it certainly helps a lot. Keep them coming.

Sniper: There are 3 methods of using the sniper: first being the 'snap' reflex, which is a form of getting headshots (snipes); second is to aim for the torso, which is reliable but less effective, especially when you might as well develop the muscle memory/ coordination for the snap reflex; and the absolute aim, where you learn to pull the reticle directly toward the head (someone familiar with quick-scoping from CoD could try this). 

-The snap reflex, or snapping, means to flick or slash the reticle across the enemies head. The aim magnetism pulls the bullet toward the head and delivers a fatal blow. You may do this by accident and brush the occurrence off as 'luck' or fail to recognize it over the 'cursory' movement, but try practicing this from time to time. 

-You should only attempt to shoot for the torso when the enemy is running at you, which is also when headshots are easiest. When they are faced sideways or at a considerable distance, shoot for their head. This will lead to more kills, holes in heads, and satisfaction.

Rocket launcher: Watch out for the blast radius. You'll either kill, be killed, or both; within an uncertain ratio. #careful

Railgun: Zoom in when nearly fully charged to snipe. It takes minimal practice and is essentially no different than zooming in with the DMR for an instantaneous headshot. The guns works quite nicely with dexterity and thruster pack ;) . This can be acknowledged as Halo 4's second most competitive power weapon, regardless of what other nay sayers may dish-out. Reason being is that there are effective ways of combating this gun's onslaught: breakneck strafing and cover. Few other power weapons are given this 'competitive' edge, besides of course the sniper rifle. The beam rifle is OP. 

• Like 1

An update for everyone.

#3 will be out this week, i've been very busy recently and i don't like coming back to things, and i want to do it in all of one go.

So, it will be ready and hot off the press this week. :)

Still waiting Biggles ;) 

where ever you have gone :(

• 2 weeks later...