Battlefield 4 Patch for Xbox One Delayed

DICE has publicly announced that they are delaying a long needed patch on the Xbox One, for their hit game Battlefield 4.

Battlefield 4's initial launch wasn't the most seamless, and with a history of bad releases behind them, EA needed to step up their game and fix the broken launch as soon as possible, employing DICE to do the work. Today DICE has announced on Battlefield.com that an update previously coming to Xbox One on March 25th would be pushed back to an unconfirmed later date. Whether this is a few days, a week, or a month, we're not certain. 

post-26953-0-56855500-1395806118_thumb.jpg

Since the update was released on other platforms, it was apparently supposed to fix stability and crashing, two major issues harped upon by critics and players, and adjust weapons and unlocks in-game. Considering no more information is available on what specifically the Xbox One update had in store, or when it will be released, we are still stuck in the dark as to whether the update will even see the light for some time.

post-26953-0-15788600-1395806144_thumb.jpg

This is bad news for public reception if the past with EA has shown anything, so with this what do you think of the push? Was it a good idea to get it in full shape, or do you think that the game is in dire need of a fix now, and that pushing it back was a poor move? Comment below and let me know!

This post has been promoted to an article

Well this sucks for XB1 users and reminds us and I hope it reminds EA you cannot launch a game in this terrible broken condition at all my friend paid the special edition and premium and got a XB1 now he can barely play the game because it is still to a extent in a terrible broken state I will never buy another EA game with muilplayer as the main focus at launch ever because of this. :)

Well this sucks for XB1 users and reminds us and I hope it reminds EA you cannot launch a game in this terrible broken condition at all my friend paid the special edition and premium and got a XB1 now he can barely play the game because it is still to a extent in a terrible broken state I will never buy another EA game with muilplayer as the main focus at launch ever because of this. :)

EA Will still do it.

They want the $