Reach Underground Event!

Onsokumaru

You know why can't have game nights in Central time? Are there like 0 events people who live in Central?

Isn't it just 1 hour difference

You should be grateful for that, unlike Biggles, who I'm pretty sure has to start at around 1 or 2 AM.

I won't be there until after the playdate starts, but I will make a mystery appearance.

Sounds mysterious.

• Like 1

Well you see JL USP did win a lot but the reason they won is cos y'know Osi was host and on the opposite team and they had more numbers other than that yeah 'twas a good event :D and there should be more like it

and they spawned with rockets and big guns

and we within cells

Isn't it just 1 hour difference

You should be grateful for that, unlike Biggles, who I'm pretty sure has to start at around 1 or 2 AM.

Sounds mysterious.

Yep, CST is one hour behind EST, and GMT is five hours ahead of EST. That's why sometimes a lot of people from the UK can't make some events.

From the Prologue, to the Final Standoff, the Reach Special Task Force has busted the Underground Spartan Program. We may have followed the Underground Storyline, but at there final mission the law took over... But for the winners on the RSTF top officer list we have

RSTF

1)Cooliest

2)Rockubot (HC HALO 3 RECON)

3)-Sparky-

Now maybe next time the USP can rethink there strategy as your Rivals know how to counter it.

• Like 1