Dave Filoni Leaves Message to Fans of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

As a huge fan of the clone trooper Echo, and an even bigger fan of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series, I felt the need to write a topic about this to inform the fellow Star Wars fans on this forum.

Now that the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series is over, Dave Filoni left us with a few sketches of where the series was going, and what could have happened.

Here are some of the sketches:

Season6WritersConferenceDaveNotes-66-e13Season7WritersConferenceDaveNotes-62-400Season6WritersConferenceDaveNotes-75-e13

Season7WritersConferenceDaveNotes-77-400

For all of the concept images click on the source at the bottom of this thread.

At the end of his blog, Dave Filoni left us with an image and some words regarding the clone trooper Echo.

Season6WritersConferenceDaveNotes-691-e1

Dave Filoni

P.S. I have to give you one spoiler because I know it meant a lot to some of you. Yes, Echo is alive.

This is wonderful to hear for me. I thought his time was too short and I was very upset with his early death. I hope to see some Star Wars lore popping up about him in the near future, and now I can finally watch this without getting teary-eyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCMx3dgTq0g

SOURCE:STARWARS.COM

• Like 3

Echo is alive ....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

EDIT

My guess is he will appear in Star wars Rebels along with Rex hopefully that would be awesome.

I also hope Asoka returns and I know it is unlikely but I hope former dark lord of the sith Revan is in it somehow because that would be plain awesome.

Maybe HK47 will return ....

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Maybe HK47 will return ....

HK-47 survived throughout the Clone Wars and beyond that...

Though it's stated his current chassis was put to a "different" use, most speculate that his memory core is still intact and more than capable of wreaking havoc if he can aquire a new body.

And on the Revan note...

He kinda...died...3,000 years ago.

I can see how he survived the blast, but how did he get away/get off the planet without being noticed and shot down? I remember watching that episode and feeling like, "This is going to be the short version of Star Wars: The Game of Thrones isn't it?" so, it's hard to imagine him getting off-planet. It'd make for a good mini-series though.