Edward's Trinity Events!

VinWarrior

Hello everyone, Edward Kenway coming to you with not one, not two, but THREE action packed events taking place within the next month! So gear up your Xboxs, loot your loot, up your biotics, and prepare to drop in Edward’s Trinity Events!

post-26953-0-63838900-1394417054.png

For our first playdate, with a confirmed date of April 6th, likely near the end of the day, we will be playing Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer in the Multiplayer Playdate. We’ll be playing against a large variety of enemies and on quite the amount of maps. A small note to players, if possible download the packs, as we will be playing on DLC maps. The add-ons are 100% free and will not cost Microsoft points to buy.

post-26953-0-15130400-1394417219.png

Coming up second is the dark and melancholy Halo 3 ODST Endure Playdate. This one is more challenge specific as I will take a team of three players and attempt the Endure vidmaster with them. The date will be edited in when it is decided.

post-26953-0-00236200-1394417276.jpg

Finally, to end it with a bang, we take a trek into the Badlands of Pandora in the Borderlands 2 Co-operative Playdate. Each group will randomly be fighting a pre-chosen boss, such as Bewm Boom or Saturn, just for the fun of it, as the next group cycles in.

The way this will all work, since these games are 4 player only, is we will use a team based cycling system, depending on when you sign up. Let’s say Bnus signs up below first for the Mass Effect 3 playdate, then Yoshi, then D-38 Boss, these three along with me will play a round on the highest difficulty, then I move to the next three that signed up, the same formula for ODST and Borderlands 2.

Sign up below for what games you will be joining, and thanks to Onsokumaru for sponsoring the Events! Credits to JX and Gryffin as well for the images.

Current Attendees:

Mass Effect 3:
Halo5 Follower
D-38 Boss
Erebus

Borderlands 2:
Anarchy
D-38 Boss

JXZAW

Yang Xaoi Long

Halo 3: ODST:
Halo5 Follower
Erebus
Bnus

ShadowFiend

JXZAW

• Like 7

I suppose I could make it for all cept the Borderlands 2.

But I'll need to mentally prepare myself for the pain of that particular Vidmaster...

(lack of sleep, too much soda, so much pain...)

Now I regret getting SC: Blacklist instead of Borderlands 2 -_-

Anyway, I'll probably join the Mass Effect 3 playdate and assist in saving the galaxy!

EDIT: I just noticed it'll be at 3 am for me sooooo.... is there any way you can make this earlier for people having trouble with timezones? (Perhaps a different lobby?)

Edited by EliteSpartan

Now I regret getting SC: Blacklist instead of Borderlands 2 -_-

Anyway, I'll probably join the Mass Effect 3 playdate and assist in saving the galaxy!

EDIT: I just noticed it'll be at 3 am for me sooooo.... is there any way you can make this earlier for people having trouble with timezones? (Perhaps a different lobby?)

Well, we'll be having set teams at different times, the first lobby which is: 

Halo5 Follower

D-38 Boss

Erebus

starts at 7:00pm, so I might shift it around and make this the second lobby, so the next lobby:

Ledgend1221

Bnus

EliteSpartan

Will run at 5:30pm, and go for a good hour and a half considering we're playing platinum, if we do not fill the hour and a half timeslot to reach 7:00pm, then we will go another round or however many are necessary, same for the aforementioned "first" team.

Is this okay? Considering if 7:00pm was like 3:00am, this should be around 1:00am, but you wouldn't have gone at 3:00am anyways, likely later. Anyways, is the 5:30pm EST/1:30am Wherever You Are work?

Halo5 Follower

D-38 Boss

Erebus

starts at 7:00pm, so I might shift it around and make this the second lobby, so the next lobby:

Ledgend1221

Bnus

EliteSpartan

Will run at 5:30pm, and go for a good hour and a half considering we're playing platinum, if we do not fill the hour and a half timeslot to reach 7:00pm, then we will go another round or however many are necessary, same for the aforementioned "first" team.

Is this okay? Considering if 7:00pm was like 3:00am, this should be around 1:00am, but you wouldn't have gone at 3:00am anyways, likely later. Anyways, is the 5:30pm EST/1:30am Wherever You Are work?

Aaaahhh, I'm not sure if I can make it still. I really apreciate your concern, but I just don't know. Don't put me in the list yet.

(Also sorry for all the trouble)

I can make all even though I'll have to re-download like everything D: I just realized my ME3 multiplayer characters if they're gone I will be super sad as I had the Turian Havoc and Ghost my favourite characters uh oh.

A note on Borderlands 2 might as well even though I'm not level 55 anymore ;-; should be fun could we start off as level 1's if possible?

other then that sign me up 

i looked at the list and i will do the borderlands 2 playdate since i love borderlands 2 

I'll be there!

← Gamertag (Wow, I lined that up perfectly :D )

i didnt know your gamertag was last resort :P

put it up a bit and it will be perfect

Halo5 Follower

D-38 Boss

Erebus

Ledgend1221

Bnus

EliteSpartan

5:30pm EST?

That's too early for me.

I don't think I can make the Mass Effect 3 Event if it's at 7PM EST. Is it possible for it to be a couple of hours back? If not, then I understand. Thanks. :)

This is going to be incredibly difficult considering some people want it earlier and some later, my audience is split... So here's what I'm doing everyone.

If you would like to participate in the early 5:30PM EST lobby, post it in the thread. If you would like the 7:30PM EST lobby, post for that one. We'll split it further from there if we need to.

~EK

Hello everyone, Edward Kenway coming to you with not one, not two, but THREE action packed events taking place within the next month! So gear up your Xboxs, loot your loot, up your biotics, and prepare to drop in Edward’s Trinity Events!

attachicon.gifME3.png

For our first playdate, with a confirmed date of April 6th, likely near the end of the day, we will be playing Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer in the Multiplayer Playdate. We’ll be playing against a large variety of enemies and on quite the amount of maps. A small note to players, if possible download the packs, as we will be playing on DLC maps. The add-ons are 100% free and will not cost Microsoft points to buy.

attachicon.gifHalo 3 ODST.png

Coming up second is the dark and melancholy Halo 3 ODST Endure Playdate. This one is more challenge specific as I will take a team of three players and attempt the Endure vidmaster with them. The date will be edited in when it is decided.

attachicon.gifborderlands2.jpg

Finally, to end it with a bang, we take a trek into the Badlands of Pandora in the Borderlands 2 Co-operative Playdate. Each group will randomly be fighting a pre-chosen boss, such as Bewm Boom or Saturn, just for the fun of it, as the next group cycles in.

The way this will all work, since these games are 4 player only, is we will use a team based cycling system, depending on when you sign up. Let’s say Bnus signs up below first for the Mass Effect 3 playdate, then Yoshi, then D-38 Boss, these three along with me will play a round on the highest difficulty, then I move to the next three that signed up, the same formula for ODST and Borderlands 2.

Sign up below for what games you will be joining, and thanks to Onsokumaru for sponsoring the Events! Credits to JX and Gryffin as well for the images.

Current Attendees:

Mass Effect 3:

Halo5 Follower

D-38 Boss

Erebus

Ledgend1221

Bnus

JXZAW

Borderlands 2:

Anarchy

D-38 Boss

JXZAW

Yang Xaoi Long

Halo 3: ODST:

Halo5 Follower

Erebus

Bnus

ShadowFiend

JXZAW

I'll only be attending the ODST event. I don't have ME3 or BL2. My mistake, I apologise.