Xbox 360 Charge Station

Onsokumaru

Lately I have been having problems with my Charge Station. What happened is that once I plug in my charge pack to the station it will go from Red to Green in under 10 seconds. And when I plug the pack to my controller, it shows the same Battery Life when I removed it. Sometimes it charges Fully sometimes it does not but lately it has not... So any help would be great! (Note: its a Xbox Official Brand Charge station and Battery Pack)

I'm thinking your talking about the Energy Charge Plus station?

802825b1.jpg

If so, you've worn out the charges on either the battery pack or the station itself. That, or you worn out both or something happened to the charging prongs.

I think it would be about time you get a new one. They might be expensive but are worth replacing and work perfect.

If you are talking about this charge station:

mON8PwIc8L03c5uu69PdCAg.jpg

I would recommend getting a new one. Those are not reliable at all. They don't usually work. My mother used to have one and they short out easily and fail to charge. I wouldn't recommend on replacing this type of charger though. Try upgrading to the charge plus station which is in the picture above and way more reliable. The prongs are weight required, you need a controller with the pack in it placed on it to charge. It gives you a percentage bar of how close it is to completion. red = 25% complete yellow = 50% complete green = 75% complete nothing = charged.

But do not get confused that red means it's almost dead!!! The charger isn't made to show that!

Lately I have been having problems with my Charge Station. What happened is that once I plug in my charge pack to the station it will go from Red to Green in under 10 seconds. And when I plug the pack to my controller, it shows the same Battery Life when I removed it. Sometimes it charges Fully sometimes it does not but lately it has not... So any help would be great! (Note: its a Xbox Official Brand Charge station and Battery Pack)

I've had the exact same problem, its a very common fault with them.

This may sound weird, but what i did was add water to the metal parts (not loads, just rubbing it on lightly) then plugged it in, it seemed to help me.

• 2 months later...