Body actors and script writers wanted!

JohnnySi

Hello there.
I'm looking for body actors for a Halo 3 Machinima.
The story is no set within the Halo canon and has it's own mythology to that of the Halo universe though the two will share similarities. The story resolves around humanity's ascension to taking over as the care takers of the galaxy during the human-covenant war. As well as a view in the Covenants beliefs a bit more deeply.

It is a serious/action styled Machinima.

I'm looking for Body Actors who:

* Willing to work hard

* Enjoy their work

* Preferably to have all map packs/armour.

It will be a pleasant but hard working work environment where you will enjoy yourselves!

As for script writers I'm looking for someone with good ideas to put towards the Machinima. It is not necessary that you have written machinima before but it would help. I'm looking for someone who is hard working and trustworthy, with good ideas.

I myself have been writing scripts for about 5 years but this is my first project on my own. I can help you with writing if you are new and want to give it a go!

Contact me by email: [email protected]
or through Xbox Live: JohnnySi

Thank you.

• Like 1

When it comes to machinima I don't know if there's anything in particular I could do, but when the time comes I could help promote it around the forums.

Also if you need a last second extra or something I could help. Though I don't have many armors unlocked in Halo 3 I can help with the more basic armor set. Oh, but a positive is that I do have all the DLC :D

• 2 weeks later...

I write scripts but i dont have an xbox atm. i advise that you get a script writer that can see the maps you are using for the machinima and come to terms with the voice actors. if they cant do those things then all their ideas are just wishful thinking. 

I'm a  prolific script writer , but I haven't been back in business for sometime for I have been busy with life. However I will continue writing scripts soon when I get time.But If I was to help you I would need to know  all the details and terms and conditions of this deal and what I can be able to do.

Keep writing

-Sam