Halo 3 annivsery

Caboose The Ace

That's REALLY unlikely. If they do waste their time to make Halo 2 Anniversary it'll be piggy backing off of Halo 5's multiplayer (or Halo 4's if they make it for the 360) the same way as Halp: CEA does.

Let us hope. The apocalypse is allready starting (Valve can count to 3 now!) and not doing original mp will add to it. Well unless halo 5 has amazing MP :P

Now I'm confused. You said you want Halo 2A so you can have the old multiplayer back and when I state that they'll just keep the new multiplayer you are happy about it. OK?

Sorry, I will rephrase this, I meant that I mostly would like and hope that it has Halo 2 Multiplayer with the same fun bugs and exploits. But IHalo 5 turns out to have damn good multiplayer, it would be welcome for H2A.

I shall also rephrase what I said at the start. I actually would want Halo 2 Anniversary to show the new generation what we had back in 2004. But since the extremely popular Halo 2 MP is gone, I would prefer if it had it for some fans, but if Halo 5 innovates the MP to new levels like Halo 2. I am happy with it for multiplayer. 

Sorry, I will rephrase this, I meant that I mostly would like and hope that it has Halo 2 Multiplayer. But IF Halo 5 multiplayer is extremely good and innovative for ALL first person shooters, it will be welcome.

It still remains; Making a Halo 2 anniversary would take away from Halo 5. Would you rather have another amazing Halo game or a reboot of a game that causes the new Halo to have a BUNCH of flaws in it?

It still remains; Making a Halo 2 anniversary would take away from Halo 5. Would you rather have another amazing Halo game or a reboot of a game that causes the new Halo to have a BUNCH of flaws in it

The first one, but it is not like halo 5 is coming out this year. You do have a very strong point though, Halo CEA had MANY flaws and Halo 5 will probably be a very good Halo. You are right.

• Like 1

How do you know that shun-kanamee ?

Who do you know Certain affinity would have done a better job ? :)

This is just his opinion. Many people might agree because Certain Affinity have pleased some of us even more than 343 Industries has in the past. I wouldn't expect to see Certain Affinity to make an actual Halo game though, only DLC or Remakes.

Any way, stay on-topic.

It would be very difficult to revamp Halo 3 for an anniversary edition, since its graphics are pretty good already and its gameplay is top-notch.

The only thing I'd update is forge mode. Some people have the patience to make great structures with Halo 3's forge mode, exploiting glitches to merge geometry, but I do not. Halo Reach and Halo 4 have vastly improved forge mode.

It would be very difficult to revamp Halo 3 for an anniversary edition, since its graphics are pretty good already and its gameplay is top-notch.

The only thing I'd update is forge mode. Some people have the patience to make great structures with Halo 3's forge mode, exploiting glitches to merge geometry, but I do not. Halo Reach and Halo 4 have vastly improved forge mode.

The graphics can still be improved but that's not all. Something that may not have been mentioned is the game mechanics. They can be updated to give Halo 3 a completely new feel. 3 years from now we may all be wanting an Anniversary Edition of Halo 3. If they do make one, there are many changes to work on. Will it have it's own Multiplayer? Or will there just be DLC Map Packs for it?

A annivery edition is supposed to be a remake of that game with updated graphics and maybe fixing a few huge game breaking bugs that is why I did not like Halo CEA because it was not CE it did not have the muilplayer of CE and that was a large let down. :(

Halo: CEA is Halo: CE with updated graphics.

Wolf that is hardly the case...

If it was that I would be happy but it was not.....

The Campaign was fine and I didn't mind the terminals one bit but the muilplayer was a huge let down !

It was Reach multiplayer with Halo CE maps in the Reach engine !

It was a wasted chance of fun and laziness on 343Is end I wanted the original CE multiplayer.

That is why I hope Halo 3 and Halo 2 annivery is just the same game with updated graphics nothing more nothing less. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wolf that is hardly the case...

If it was that I would be happy but it was not.....

The Campaign was fine and I didn't mind the terminals one bit but the muilplayer was a huge let down !

It was Reach multiplayer with Halo CE maps in the Reach engine !

It was a wasted chance of fun and laziness on 343Is end I wanted the original CE multiplayer.

That is why I hope Halo 3 and Halo 2 annivery is just the same game with updated graphics nothing more nothing less. :)

Anniversary was mainly made just to replay the epic Campaign. The multiplayer Maps were just a bonus which we should be grateful for them even bothering to add in. It was just meant to be a remake of the Campaign which I thought was done well. Anyway, stay on topic with Halo 3 Anniversary, not Halo: CE Anniversary

I'm not really sure how I feel about this, actually...

If they made a H3 anniversary what would they change? How much could

they change and still call it H3? Like if they revamped the graphics and added

more things and maps and upped the multi-player could it still be H3...? I feel

the same way about Halo 2, but it would still be totally sweet. As long as they

didn't add things they have in Reach and Halo 4 I'd be cool with it if they did!

Well UNSC Spartan II when they say they are making a Annivery edition I expect this....

The exact same game with updated graphics ? and is that not what a Annivery edition is supposed to be ?

That is what I hope from a Halo 3 because in a few years when the 360 XBL is shut down..... We all will want to play halo 3 again, will we not ?

The exact same Halo 3 experience not changed to the Halo 5 / 6 muilplayer experience I would 100 prefer as would a lot of people it if it was : Halo 3 with updated graphics : nothing more.... nothing less. :) 

• 3 weeks later...