Halo 3 annivsery

Caboose The Ace

Now yes this is early but I am pretty sure we know 343i will do a Halo 2 annivery there is just quite a bit of to support it and if they don't I will be shocked but now for the questions

Do you think 343I should make Halo 3 annivery and if so Yes and Why or no and Why....

Me I am not sure yet I am saying no but in due time when it is the annivery time I will most likely say yes. :)

As mentioned, we can't really judge now, but I think many will want one 3 years from now. Halo 3 was a memorable game, but it doesn't feel like I haven't played it long ago and want to play it again. I may change my mind 3 years from now though. It may depend on what the gamers want. Halo 2: Anniversary is a highly requested game and 343 have listened to us and may be making one. At the moment it feels like Halo 2 has more of a reason to comeback. It had many features that have not yet returned or may never return. I would love to experience them again and I'm sure many others will. They can improve on Halo 3 so an Anniversary version can be made with good reason. Until then I guess we can just wait. :)

I'd say I'm neutral with this topic because Halo 3 is quite a  good game and loads of people still like the old feel of a game , but I believe they should make Halo 2 anniversary to bring back the multiplayer beta for Xbox gamers - it was quite popular back then until the multiplayer servers were taken down.

Halo 3 should not be updated. Brought to Xbox One? Yes. Graphical update? No. I'd be open to seeing a graphics update, but I don't want to see AA or loadouts in the game.

This sums it up.

I want it brought to Xbox one and maybe a graphics update, nothing new though, just the same old Halo 3 so many of us loved.

As much as I love Halo 3, I can't really agree nor disagree on on Anniversary version in 2017. I mean, Halo 3 is sort of an old game, knowing it's almost 6 years old, yet it still feels like a very young game. I mostly now wanna see a huge population boom back in Halo 3. Then it was almost 10 Million Players everyday, now it's only about 10,000-15,000 players.

• Like 1

It's a little early to be talking about Halo 3 Anniversary, isn't it? We don't even know if they're making Halo 2 Anniversary, let alone Halo 3. But then again, anything could happen.

I think there is a Halo 2 Anniversary coming out later this year. I already mentioned things about it being early up above. There have been many talks and hints about Halo 2 Anniversary but some have announced it's not true, possibly because they don't want their audience knowing to much at the moment. Lets not go off-topic now. I agree with you though, anything could happen.

• 4 weeks later...

To be completly honast, im a couple to many drinks in. Halo 3 DOES NOT need any remake of any kind! Everything is at its perfect medium in that game+ODST (cause odst's are the shyt) halo 2 deffinitly, maybe a harvest/johnson odst steeze.. Would love too see jenkins rip that BR shot & save the day after first contact= D

Halo 3 doesn't really need an anniversary. The graphical revamp wouldn't do very much. Halo 2, however, should definitely get one. Just think of how all those things in Halo 2 would look in present-day graphics (Particularly the Arbiter and Gravemind)

They should just make a whole collection of all the Halo's, for Xbox One, with revamped graphics. It could be a "Halo Memorable Edition".

img-2334799-2-images.jpeg

• Like 4

Halo 3 should not be updated. Brought to Xbox One? Yes. Graphical update? No. I'd be open to seeing a graphics update, but I don't want to see AA or loadouts in the game.

This is actually a good idea. This would work very well.

They should just make a whole collection of all the Halo's, for Xbox One, with revamped graphics. It could be a "Halo Memorable Edition".

This is another really good idea. Bringing all the Halo's into one edition for Next-Gen.

They need to stop the Anniversaries. Halo: CEA was awesome and to me a rememberance of where it all started. But Halo 2A would be too much. Halo 2 is AMAZING and all of the Halo's are AMAZING. But they don't need Anniversaries.or revamps of any kind. Besides. It takes away from the effort they put towards making Halo 5.

They need to stop the Anniversaries. Halo: CEA was awesome and to me a rememberance of where it all started. But Halo 2A would be too much. Halo 2 is AMAZING and all of the Halo's are AMAZING. But they don't need Anniversaries.or revamps of any kind. Besides. It takes away from the effort they put towards making Halo 5.

^ This.

Halo 5 should be more important than any revamps.

• Like 1

I don't think we can judge right now whether Halo 3 anniversary will be released, I mean wait until Halo 2 anniversary has been released at least. And even that hasn't been confirmed yet, although I do want one in 3 years time :)!

I think that Halo 2 should be the last anniversary. If they made a Halo 3 anniversary, what would be different? I think the game is fine the way it is. The only change I would be okay with is if they just made it for the Xbox One like some of you guys were saying.

The reason for a h2a is since the MP is dead. 343 would probably know the mp is classic for Halo 2 and keep it the same. So we can play classic multiplayer online once again!

The reason for a h2a is since the MP is dead. 343 would probably know the mp is classic for Halo 2 and keep it the same. So we can play classic multiplayer online once again!

That's REALLY unlikely. If they do waste their time to make Halo 2 Anniversary it'll be piggy backing off of Halo 5's multiplayer (or Halo 4's if they make it for the 360) the same way as Halo: CEA does.