Ninja VS The Forum 2v2 & 3v3 Battle!

Onsokumaru

Quick Question:

If we have a 2v2 partner for saturday but not one for sunday, can we have one for sunday? (Yang i believe said he would be busy but I would still like to participate)

When we pick a teammate basically, is it for both days, even if one can't be on the next day?

You can still have a partner for Sunday! But when you pick your teammate you just picked him for the game.

Team Negative Green

Member 1: Edward Kenway

Gamertag: VinWarrior

Member 2: Church

Gamertag: tomfool13

*New Update*

Day would be Sunday, and preferred gametype would be straight up 2v2 Team Slayer.

Edited by Church
Nah he won't edit it in I will :P
  • Like 2

I'll try to be there at the 1st of march.

I currently have no partner but it doesn't matter to me who I get teamed up with. I could also try to challenge you guys by myself :spiteful:

GamerTag: ThatAsianBredda

Team:

JXZAW

Gametype:

Slayer

Date:

March 1st

Time Zone:

London Gmt

Hellz yeah Ashvir, we're gonna dominate!

EDIT: Ashvir will not be able to turn up, as his console is faulty so I may not even have a teammate for it. So I'll either need a teammate or do a 1v1 instead.

Edited by JXZAW

Update for my submission:

Team:

Unease P34nut and Coldfreeze (Gt: Unease P34nut and Coldfreeze Zero)

Gametype:

Slayer

Date:

March 1st (1 hour late probably due to work!)

Coldfreeze is unable right now to post his submission but he has given me permission to post this in his name aswell!

Well during our little Pre-Game Event, you missed out on the announcement of a new Ninja.... I would like to welcome Spyro!

spyrosig_zps9caec0fe.png

Now with this said. You may be one of the lucky ones to VS him in tomorrows event! So don't miss out on this event!

• Like 3

I have no idea if this event has finished but if it hasn't I'm willing to join up with anyone who needs a partner. ^_^ Just inbox me, because I'm always on my PS4 regarding gaming and need to know who I'm going to partner with that's if I can play and/or get partnered with anyone. It's been a while since I've been on the Xbox, let alone Halo 4 but I'm still good at Halo just to throw that out there. :)

Edited by ShockGazm

Ugh. I just remembered I don't have Xbox live gold anymore, guess I won't be joining Ninja vs The Forum. Maybe another time if I manage to get gold again. :(

I have a gold card if you want one. I really have no use for them. I don't know where they are though...