(Forum Game) Yes or No?

ShockGazm

I've decided to post a forum game, never done it before here and this one is quite simple game to play. Basically, you ask a question and the answer with a simple "Yes" or "No". Don't post anything other than your answer. Of course if you'd like to add a little extra to you answer or just a small comment in general that's fine but don't go off topic. Now, lets have a little fun. ^_^

Example

Question~

Do you like dem chocolate cakes?

Answer~

"Yes" or you could say something like "Oh, heck yeah"

GO!

I will start ~ Do you enjoy playing video game more than watching a television series?

Edited by ShockGazm

Yes

But, it's rare that I dream of it though. I think my idea of a dream world involves an amazing futuristic city and a world that doesn't have so much hostility as it does today. But, then the penguins took over the world. Yeah... it didn't turn out as I though it would.

Do you have breakfast in the morning?

Awww heck no ! I am very good at controlling what I eat I once at inside a burger king eating nothing but 2 sandwiches carrots and some crisps while everyone else at burgers and chips around me along with that real nice smell they have in there that makes you really want to buy something ....

Do you prefer the Elder scrolls over fallout ? :)