STATE OF THE FORUM ADDRESS

By VitaGuy & BZ1

My fellow forumites,i thank you for picking me to join Beckoningzebra1 as co-president. Now i'm gonna keep this concise so open your ear holes and listen up! I know stuff seems bad right now, we got that purple shortage going on, an overabundance of the letter y, and bunch of other bad stuff too.

My presidential partner BeckoningZebra1 and i are gonna fix that! We'll ship out our extra y's haul in some purple, and while we're at it we'll fix the forum economy and make sure all forum members have fresh oxygen to breath! In addition to all that, we're gonna make the forums a safer more civilized place for members, all while increasing the awesomeness 10 fold! Now you may be thinking what do you want from us? all we ask from you is precious little, all we're asking you to do is pull together with your fellow members and stay awesome!  

Thank you and we hope to have your continued support and trust. -Vitamin PWN

My fellow forumians. It is an honor to be so graciously chosen to the office of co-President. Few members receive the chance to serve their Forum at this level, and I count myself blessed to be one of those few. 

I know we've been through some rough times as of late, we've had military coup, after military coup attempt to restore the democracy that the former President, Mr. Mudkip, demolished in wake of his dictatorship. Each attempt ending the same, as no one could withstand the Mudkip's strong willed tactics. He made the most of his term. He banned lover's of "Friday," tormented the bread people, and taunted ninjas.

But his term is over. A new age has begun, one of Peace. With many disputes being handled already, we have already started the process of restoring the forum to the greatness that was. I and my counterpart Vitamin PWN, have bright plans for the future of the forum.  -BZ1

We pray that you will back us, and that we will have your full support pressing on. 

THE FUTURE OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE FORUM

photo-thumb-6810.png?_r=1391626168photo-thumb-44870.jpg?_r=1392498580

• Like 9

Thank you Mr.President   :salute: 

I am pleased to inform you that both you and Mr. Beckoningzebra1 have my full support, and undivided attention. This is not a matter I take lightly. I will try my best to report any urgent information that I feel needs to be relayed. Thank you sir for both serving and leading your country!

What are your orders, sir?  :salute:

• Like 3

Whats wrong with Y's? I Yoshi1176  like Y's.

Very nice post though guys. I look forward to this new age of peace and order.

there's nothing wrong with Y's it's just we have too many, we have 3 times more Y's than O's and O is the letter that we have second most of.

Thank you Mr.President

I am pleased to inform you that you both have my full support and undivided attention. This is not a matter I take lightly. I will try my best to report any urgent information that I feel needs to be relayed. Thank you sir for serving your country!

What are your orders, sir?

My orders are for you to stay awesome and keep on keeping on  

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 2