TitanFall Beta Now Open and Extended

Great news! The Titanfall beta is now open to all Xbox One users!

Titanfall_wallpaper2560x1440.jpg

Major Nelson broke news last night at 9 PM EST, revealing that the TitanFall beta would be opened to all XBox One users. 

But not only Xbox One users. PC users will also receive the chance to beta test this amazing game as revealed by Vince Zampella's tweet:

"Opening XB1 first, at some point tonight. PC will follow, maybe tomorrow."

Vince Zampella also took to twitter to reveal the extension of the beta:

"Supposed to end on the 18th at 6pst. We will be pushing that out for at least a day, maybe 2"

The beta was originally supposed to end on 2/19/14, a Wednesday. 

What do you think? Will you be participating in the beta now that it's open? Leave your thought and comments below.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

i have been watching some titanfall footage and i really wish i had the beta and a Laptop that can manage titanfall but the fact they have done this so that people who didnt get a code or just missed the e-mail is really cool

PC Beta now open: http://www.ibtimes.com/titanfall-release-date-nearing-beta-open-registered-pc-users-1556154

Now, if only I had a graphics card, I'd be able to run this game. My processor is capable (Intel i3), and my RAM is capable (4 GB), however, I have no graphics card and only use integrated graphics (Intel HD Graphics). I doubt that would work well for Titanfall at all. Not to mention that my OS is still stuck in 32-Bit (Although my hardware readily supports 64-Bit).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...