Are we going to see the Arbiter again?

HaloMaster1232

So, as most of us know, the Arbiter was transported to Earth before the portal to the Ark closed, and those who read, know that he went back to Sanghelios and is currently fighting off the-soon-to-be Storm Covenant. Now, in Halo 4 there was no sign to designate that the Arbiter or his followers were on board Infinity or anywhere in the story. So the question remains, is the Arbiter to return? Is he dead? Or is somehow interconnected with the Requiem events? I suppose we will have to wait. But what are your ideas? Let us see...

I am going to say yes he will return. He is in the new Halo comics as a main character, he is working with the UNSC to help the Brutes and are fighting the Storm covenant with the brutes and the UNSC together. Brutes are probably just helping so they don't die though. After all that action I don't think he will be gone forever.

I want the Arbiter to at least make an appearance of some type. He doesn't have to return as a playable character, -although that'd be awesome- but he does need to reappear at some point in the story. Hopefully when he does show up again we'll learn what he was doing all this time.

I'm going to say yes, to your question. I mean we all know the Arbiter is not gone forever. and We haven't seen him for a while, so making him come back would be great. Because, this would be the perfect time for him to come back. I don't know for certain if he will come back, but I am surely hoping.

The Arbiter will return, no doubt about it. He's already returned in the comics. Halo 5 would be an appropriate time for him to return as well. He made his first appearance in the second game of the first trilogy. It would be a throwback to our beloved Halo 2 by letting him appear in the second game of the second trilogy: Halo 5.

• Like 1