343i 19th Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome to the 19th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Last week I asked what your favorite weapon in Halo was. A lot of members voted and well the results are in:

It's a TIE! Be sure to vote for the tie-breaker here!

This week's question is that of aesthetics, they don't really do anything but they're one of those many things that made and continue to make Halo great. Armor sets have been a staple for Halo since Halo 3, and no doubt will continue to be a big part of the franchise. But onto the question:

What is your favorite Helmet to debute in all of Halo lore?

Halo_3_armors.jpg

Be sure to cast your vote before 8 AM EST, February 17.

See you all next week! :wave:

Have a complaint, suggestion, or question pertaining to the poll? Message me.

• Like 3

Mark VI is my personal favorite.

Hayabusa was really cool in Halo 3 and I wore that one a lot, but it didn't look like a helmet that would actually be worn in battle.

The Mark VI is a great looking helmet, and when people picture a Spartan they see that helmet.  

• Like 1

Gungnir! :D

The reach version, it gave off an immense mechanical aura, with a dreadnought kind of appearance. It was menacing, cold, and very creepy.... But also class, I mean how many other helmets get to have a MONOCLE!?

Halo 3's Mk V was also gorgeous, very nice piece of armor, and not too Mark VIy, as in overused because of its symbol for MC.

But also a classic. :P

And for halo 4.... I have to side with Deadeye. A monotone look, sleek and elegant in form, sadly only works with a certain set of colors, but still quite a nifty piece.... But also a honorable mention to Fotus, I have never seen a more comical yet beautiful set.

• Like 1

I would definitely pick ODST. Just such a ionic design and it looks so neato. 

i forget what the helmits called but its the helmet that kat wears in the reach campain that ones my favrout. with the sniper bullet sholders and my favrout peice in the armory and i got it recently is the gold visor

That helmet is Air Assualt

• Like 1

ODST helmet is my favorite, it's sleek and not too fancy yet still awesome

Oh yeah I forgot about the ODST helmet... 

I loved the ODST helmet that was the one I used in Reach for the longest time. It looked great in all of the Halos except Halo 4. In Halo 4 it looks like a fat egg.

• Like 1