Is not JL

We know melee weapons exist. We've seen enemies using swords, and apparently also gotten hints that players may use them as well.

But exactly how do you want them implemented? Because, yes, this is kind of a mix between a FPS and an RPG, and I would really love to use swords running around cutting into people in a swifter way than the Energy Sword's clunky 1-slash-then-cooldown-timer in Halo games. Not only that, but think of how fair it is that in competitive MM you've got a gun, put down some bullets into a guy, only to have him sprint up close and slit your throat?

There's fairness issues, but I desperately want to use swords at the same time. How do you want them implemented and how do you think they will be implemented?

Captain.png

Edited by Mudkip Sucks

Well we know the hunter has a knife as like a special attack and each class has a unique melee ability. I wouldn't be surprised if Hunters can have swords. We had the energy sword in Halo. I am sure we will have one in Destiny. 

I really hope that there are melee weapons! I love being a ninja, or using brute force and take the fight right up to the enemy, right in their face, up close and personal. Like how in fallout I use the Chinese Stealth Armor and Jingwei's Shocksword...