JX and Fiends (Halo 4 Playdate)

Jack Of Harts

For those of you wondering, invites will be sent out on a first come first serve basis, the lobby will open up 10 to 15 minutes before the actual starting time, and whoever messages me first will receive an invite. If the lobby reaches maximum capacity, just hang out until a spot opens up and I will send an invite to whoever is next in line.

Will you be using the shoutbox to contact people?

I can't be on Xbox and the forums at the same time, so unless JX can, then no, but I think he can, I'll have to find out.

Are you and JXZAW going to host separate lobbies if you get too many messages for invites?

I didn't plan on having 2 separate lobbies, but if there are too many people and enough for another lobby, yes. I there are just a couple people waiting though, they'll have to wait for a spot to open up unfortunately....

I personally really enjoyed the event. :) I thought you guys did a great job with it and had all the maps planned out well. It was great to see many other Members there. It lasted pretty long too, 4 hours. It's a shame that some couldn't make it, but as you both said, there's always next time. ;) Great work you two, I really enjoyed it. :D