What is bugging you about Halo 4?

Unease Peanut

The thing that bugs me the most is the armor!!! I absolutely loved the Halo: Reach armor, but it really downgraded for me moving to Halo 4. It looks more kiddish now, more like a disney movie character. I liked how in Reach you could distinguish pretty easily between a male and female spartan, but now it's hard to do that. The helmets were also cool. I hope they bring back Halo: Reach armor in Halo 5!

• Like 1

The thing that bugs me the most is the armor!!! I absolutely loved the Halo: Reach armor, but it really downgraded for me moving to Halo 4. It looks more kiddish now, more like a disney movie character. I liked how in Reach you could distinguish pretty easily between a male and female spartan, but now it's hard to do that. The helmets were also cool. I hope they bring back Halo: Reach armor in Halo 5!

The spartans in Halo 4 look like the Mighty Morphin Halo Rangers metaphorically put. It's also noticeable with the the hexagonal pattern of the armor which was less apparent in Reach; making your character look childish even from a first person perspective. Along with the lack of wear-and-tear there is no doubt about it, Halo:Reach armor promotes a nice rustic feel that would nicely compliment any FPS. The lack of differentiation between spartan genders is mainly due to 343's fruitless attempt to cease female discrimination. *sigh*

I loved the armors in reach. H4 armors took me a long time to get used to.when they implemented the mark v armor, they made it up to me.

The armors in Reach were walking tanks, in h4 they are more mobile more versatile, but the armor plating feels like an attachement, not an armor. There are just a few armor which cover up your complete spartan.