Discount on Xbox One Controller When You Buy an Xbox One

VinWarrior

Gamestop is offering a sweet deal for those looking to buy an Xbox One.

With the Xbox One sales slightly lagging, GameStop has offered a discount to sweeten the deal and get the Xbox Ones off the shelves into people's hands. If you purchase an Xbox One Controller at GameStop with an Xbox One console or bundle, the controller's price is cut by $10. The offer is valid between February 1st and February 28th, so the deal is limited.

post-26953-0-55148200-1391627091.jpg

It should be noted that the offer currently does not work with the Titanfall Limited Edition controller, and is only available for the standard Xbox One controller.

It seems GameStop is doing whatever they can to sell any spare Xbox Ones, has this offer convinced you to buy one?

Source: GameStop.com

• Like 2

I can't see that deal making Xbox One's sell that little bit faster at gamestop, it's just $10 of a controller. In my opinion, with the price of the controllers, I wouldn't even feel like I saved money on it at all. I think they have to sweeten it a little more to take the bumps out of the sales. Great article Kenway!  

• Like 2