The Sniper of 343i.org

Is not JL

Okay, so I've gotten quite a few requests by PM to be a part of the story. I've decided to implement a Guest Star system in this thread, so basically, like submitting for an RP you fill out a simple character profile.

If you want the fictional you to have a specific role in the story, that belongs in PM.

Guest Star Profile

Name:

Weapon(s): (Anything. Does not need to be Halo related.)

Appearance:

Skills and Powers:
Bio:

Edited by Magical Love
  • Like 1

I would love to appear in this story, good guy, bad guy, or just a random member on the streets. Doesn't matter at all.

Also, you're fairly well gifted in this, I hope to see more as time goes on, and more importantly, to find out who's doing it.

Name: Edward Kenway

Weapon(s): Dual Swords

Appearance: Same as Edward Kenway in ACIV

Skills and Powers: Parkour, Eagle Vision.

Bio: Edward Kenway was a longtime member of the 343i City, but a few months into his time, he disappeared for quite some time, recently resurfacing as a secretive detective and News Reporter, having a hand in what news is published and who publishes it. He was also a guest at the new staff's inauguration and Drizzy's ban, making him a suspect.

Name: HaloGeek

Weapon(s): Staff of Ice

Appearance: The-snowmen-Doctor-Who-Ch-012.jpg(This is me when I'm angry, but I look mellow when I am normal)

Skills and Powers: Invincible to Cold and Ice, able to call on the Russian Winter to freeze foes, good at scaring people
Bio: HaloGeek was made during the winter of 1940, in the Soviet-Finnish War. Little did the Soviet children know, HaloGeek was the Spirit of WInter, and he controlled its every move. After World War 2, he traveled across the world until he finally made it to 343i Community Forum in 2012, which welcomed him happily. He was absent at the time of Drizzy's assassination, but he showed up after. Currently he is in 343ICF, wondering about Drizzy's case.

OUTTAKE 1.1

"Awwww, you sho kyuuuute. You wanna build a snoooooowmaaaaaan?" Zelda cooed as she nudged HaloGeek around. In annoyance, the snowman who looked like a shark with snow on him (Zaboazagiru's cousin?) bared his fangs. Zelda simply hugged him back, curious of how HaloGeek didn't lose his snow, but more just happy of all the fluffs she could hug.

"Stay with me for ever and ever, ok?" she mumbled before tapping the snowman on his non-existent nose. HaloGeek's head turned, then his cheeks began to melt off.

Edward looked around. Although he was quite an Assassins Creed fan, he did find it interesting and fun to run around the city after dark with his PDA, pretending to be Aiden Pierce. On this particular evening he was out looking for evidence that the modmins may have missed by using his Eagle Vision coupled with science, but it seemed he was running into a problem.

"Pills for happiness!" The popup said. Edward closed it. Immediately, another one rang out. "Buy Call of Duty for the price of Battlefield and get Medal of Honor for free!" it said, and once again he shut it before trying to run an app. It was just too bad that his gold expired, and he was forced to live for the next few days on silver. 

"Get Skyrim free!" the next ad shook out to him, a familiar green symbol beside it. At once, he turned off his PDA.

Edward Kenway did not condone piracy.

Drizzy looked around. He recognized this place.

He was banned.

It looked fine - blue sky, green trees. He had spawned in a clearing. But everything was wrong. Space was distorted; time was wrong. Everything was nauseating, and already he could feel himself tire out. It was hard to make sense of the banned, and he didn't know his direction around. However, he did know how to navigate through the pocket world where the banned existed - being a moderator required sufficient training within the land of the banned.

It was time to go look for help.

• Like 5

Name: The Kilburnator

Weapons: M41-A Pulse Rifle,The Boomstick, Modified Chainsaw, Metal Hand, and an Ithaca Model 37.

Appearance:army_of_darkness_1.jpg

Skills/Powers: Able to equip various modified weapons to his right arm's stump, able to travel through space and time, owns the title of "The Biggest Bad*** of all Time",has witty remarks, is a ladies man, his chin causes instant death in trolls and lesser human beings and creatures, and of course is groovy.

Bio: The Canadian Alternate dimensional version of Ashley J. Williams. He has survived the events of the Evil Dead trilogy, travels through time and dimensions to destroy the Necronomicon and to battle aliens, deadites, cyborgs from the future and other ne'er do wells. He fought in every conflict in human history, and is the only being who has defeated Chuck Norris in battle. After teaming with Master Chief, Bruce Campbell, The Shredder and James Hetfield to defeat Dimension X Satan and Raptor Jesus, he began his vacation to 343i Community forums in 2013 and was also absent during the event of Drizzy's assassination but has vowed to hunt the one who wields the BanSniper.

Name: Matthew J. Williams

Sorry, but as much as it seems like it might be, this isn't a full RP, and your name is still your display name/name you are known for. It's on the profile simply so I know who the Guest Star application actually is for once I profile it.

Sorry, but as much as it seems like it might be, this isn't a full RP, and your name is still your display name/name you are known for. It's on the profile simply so I know who the Guest Star application actually is for once I profile it.

Changed, and thanks for the heads up.