I think it would be everyone's dream if..

Scotty Linnenkohl

I actually don't think so. Most of the time people hate it when they fall in love with something and it gets tampered with.

The best thing 343 can do right now is focus on making Halo 5. They need to learn from the mistakes they made with Halo 4, which I think they have and will continue to do so.

• Like 1

I actually don't think so. Most of the time people hate it when they fall in love with something and it gets tampered with.

The best thing 343 can do right now is focus on making Halo 5. They need to learn from the mistakes they made with Halo 4, which I think they have and will continue to do so.

Agreed. Frank said that they know the Team's weaknesses and will correct their mistakes. They should put all effort with the time they've got left into Halo 5. It's all they have left to show if they really know what they're doing. Lots of people are giving them a second chance, they can't risk losing it. I think they'll do great if they give it the time. :)

I would like to see Halo 3 again but some people get sick of remakes. Halo 3 on Xbox One may not be worth the time spent to make it. It may not get enough sales worth making. I say go with it only if there is not a main Halo game in development. We wouldn't like it being weakened because of a remake. ;)

• Like 1

I think it would be everyone's dream if 343 Industries made Halo 3 for Xbox One. I mean don't get me wrong, Halo 3 was practically the best game to play back in the day. If they made Halo 3 for Xbox One, I'm sure everyone would want to buy it. Perhaps not for $60, but maybe $25 or something.

nah, definitely everyone's dream would be for Halo to move over to Playstation and pc 

• Like 1

Halo 3 will always be my favorite game, filled with laughter, fun and overall great memories. But, Halo 3 is at an end, and at some point the multiplayer will lay to rest permanently. As sad as it is for those gamers who really enjoyed Halo for whatever reasons, I wouldn't want Halo 3 to come out for Xbox One, only Halo 2 anniversary if it happens. Good memories shouldn't be tampered with, those times I will always remember and I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say that. If Halo 3 was made for next gen, it would lose it's heart and soul, you could say. That's just my take on it. 

• Like 1

Halo 3 will always be my favorite game, filled with laughter, fun and overall great memories. But, Halo 3 is at an end, and at some point the multiplayer will lay to rest permanently. As sad as it is for those gamers who really enjoyed Halo for whatever reasons, I wouldn't want Halo 3 to come out for Xbox One, only Halo 2 anniversary if it happens. Good memories shouldn't be tampered with, those times I will always remember and I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say that. If Halo 3 was made for next gen, it would lose it's heart and soul, you could say. That's just my take on it. 

I concur. I mean what happens on the Xbox 360... Should stay on the Xbox 360... By this I mean Halo 3. IF and I mean IF they did ever bring Halo 3 to the Xbox One, It should be on it's 10th Anniversary. If even then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think what you and I miss the most are the days of Halo 3. Nothing like getting online with that game, playing MLG for hours, playing customs all night and calling out with your "team" that never made it anywhere. I did what a lot of people did at that time, and if you didn't then that's just a shame. What a great game to get involved in.

I think what you and I miss the most are the days of Halo 3. Nothing like getting online with that game, playing MLG for hours, playing customs all night and calling out with your "team" that never made it anywhere. I did what a lot of people did at that time, and if you didn't then that's just a shame. What a great game to get involved in.

Halo 3 was a highly anticipated game and received many more active gamers than Halo 4 has today. It was lots of fun and brought many new experiences to Halo. It lasted people years and there are some that still play it to this day. this makes people think about a Halo 3: Anniversary but many disagree and think that it should only be with Halo: Combat Evolved.