Christmas Noobs

HaloKittyGirl

i find that it aculy gets harder when christmas comes around because i find that there are so many noobs u are awyas on a team with sucky players. so u aways lose. they try to balance out the ranks for the teams but when they do that the highest rank is with the three lowest ranks and since im a fairly high rank im aways on the noobs team. it sucks. i get a tun of kills but some of my teamates get nagatives and we lose. so it sucks. it dosnt get easer around christmas it gets harder. i want to know what u think about it.

• 2 weeks later...
If you don't like it you can always play a free-for-all/rumble pit playlist

So you prefer to fight noobs and get easy kills and medals?... That's actually a good strategy, the only down sides is it prevents you from becoming a better player, it takes out the challenge and all the fun that comes with it, its no fair to the new less skilled players, and it can get boring pretty quick.

So you prefer to fight noobs and get easy kills and medals?... That's actually a good strategy, the only down sides is it prevents you from becoming a better player, it takes out the challenge and all the fun that comes with it, its no fair to the new less skilled players, and it can get boring pretty quick.

thats true i manly play swat and assassanation and slayer now and so far only 1 person in my clan of 40 people have beat me and theres a couple inharators in my clan

Can't complain, it's those 6 years old children that help me get to higher levels when it comes to playing whatever multiplayer game. I've been playing Battlefield 4 for PS4 and I'm yet to hears a child's voice in game. ^_^ Still bothers me that parents buy 18 games for their children but hey, what can you do.

Edited by ShockGazm

Can't complain, it's those 6 years old children that help me get to higher levels when it comes to playing whatever multiplayer game. I've been playing Battlefield 4 for PS4 and I'm yet to hears a child's voice in game. ^_^ Still bothers me that parents buy 18 games for their children but hey, what an you do.

hey im 10 and i play reach

hey im 10 and i play reach

Reach is fine, considering I was about 12 when I first played Halo CE I can't say too much but I'm leaning more towards Call of Duty and GTA 5. ^_^ I have better reason as to why I said what I said, I mean if you've seen what sorta bad stuff is in GTA 5, it can give a bad influence to those under age. Of course If a 15 year old was playing GTA 5 then yeah, no issue there other than it really depending on what type of person you are. Playing games like Halo at a young age I think is great, it can alter your perspective and mindset for the better, if for reasons that would take forever to explain... if you get me. Just a basic paragraph of what I'm roughly talking about, except that last part.

I agree, It's hard to win the game when you're already carrying and as soon as your team spawns they rush out to die, its like a game of crazy king with you both racing towards 50, Killing the opposite team faster then the idiots on your team can give the game away....

Just play to win and remember, They know they suck and probs hear it enough

• 2 weeks later...