wat is the best map u have played on

HaloKittyGirl

It all depends on which gametype you're playing.

For Flood, I like Complex, since there are lots of hiding spots. *prepares flame shield*

Any custom map made on the forge canvases of Halo 4 and Forge World are also a keeper if they're built properly. Same with minigame maps, alongside a well-built gametype to support it.

best map? beaver creak. good for a little 1V1 now and then...

ull haf to show me the map sometime ive never played it

50/50 with Sword Base and Countdown, mainly because i kick *** in SWAT on them :D

i was looking for coustom game maps map people made but thats still cool

It all depends on which gametype you're playing.

For Flood, I like Complex, since there are lots of hiding spots. *prepares flame shield*

Any custom map made on the forge canvases of Halo 4 and Forge World are also a keeper if they're built properly. Same with minigame maps, alongside a well-built gametype to support it.

u will have to show me the map sometime i just started playing halo 4 so i dont realy know my way around it

Best 1v1 map: MLG Sanctuary.

My favorite map: Stockpile on Paradiso. dat spawn kill! >: )

i dont have thos maps and i dont play mlg sry wat about costom games?

Favorite Competitive Map: Haven

Favorite Map for Casual Fun: Spire 

I loved standing on the Spire and pushing teammates off :hrhr:

thats funny. wat costom game map do u like. one that someone made.

ull haf to show me the map sometime ive never played it

i was looking for coustom game maps map people made but thats still cool

u will have to show me the map sometime i just started playing halo 4 so i dont realy know my way around it

i dont have thos maps and i dont play mlg sry wat about costom games?

thats funny. wat costom game map do u like. one that someone made.

HOLY [bleep] ON A [bleep] SANDWICH!

but you can play beaver creek in halo CE,2, and they remade it for halo CE anniversary.

One of the best ways you can do to learn about a map is to go look around in Forge mode. Don't change movement settings or anything. Fly around the map, and pay attention to any little hiding spots up high or any small nooks and crannies on ground level. If there are any spots up high, try to make it up there as a human. Keep in mind that regular Flood does not have any weapons or vehicles on the map, and it doesn't let you use any special loadouts you have made. All you get is a Shotgun, a Magnum, and your choice of Active Camo, Promethean Vision, or Hardlight Shield.

One of the best ways you can do to learn about a map is to go look around in Forge mode. Don't change movement settings or anything. Fly around the map, and pay attention to any little hiding spots up high or any small nooks and crannies on ground level. If there are any spots up high, try to make it up there as a human. Keep in mind that regular Flood does not have any weapons or vehicles on the map, and it doesn't let you use any special loadouts you have made. All you get is a Shotgun, a Magnum, and your choice of Active Camo, Promethean Vision, or Hardlight Shield.

wait its not a costome made map oh :P wat game is it in i realy only play reach

• 2 weeks later...

I can't pick an overall best map, so I'll pick a non DLC map from each Halo title;

Halo CE; BloodGultch.

Halo 2; Coagulation.

Halo 3; Highground.

Halo Wars; Repository.

Halo 3 ODST; Lost Platoon.

Halo Reach; Paradiso.

Halo CE:A; Battle Canyon.

Halo 4; Exile.

• 2 weeks later...