Titan Fall

тυcкєя

image_titanfall-22265-2742_0013.jpg

cropped-titanfall.png

Crafted by one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and other key developers behind the Call of Duty franchise, Titanfall is among the most highly anticipated games of 2014, having been shrouded in mystery for nearly three years. The visionaries at Respawn have drawn inspiration from their proven experience in first-person action gaming, and are building on that pedigree by taking a new approach to game design and creating an all-new universe with Titanfall.

The advanced combat techniques of Titanfall give you the freedom to fight your way as both elite assault Pilot and fast, heavily armored Titan. "The Titan moves with speed and grace normally reserved for general infantry and handles like an extension of the Pilot himself, holding a weapon in a first-person view." - Game InformerIntroducing the experience that combines fast-paced multiplayer action with the dramatically charged moments of a cinematic universe.

"A next-generation competitive multiplayer title that blurs the lines between traditional online shooters and single-player campaign." - Game Informer

“ A BRAVE NEW VISION OF THE FUTURE OF MULTIPLAYER GAMES. ” - GAME INFORMER

Founded in 2010, Respawn Entertainment is an independent videogame development studio based in Van Nuys, California. The studio was formed by Vince Zampella and Jason West, former co-founders of Infinity Ward and two of the co-creators of the multi-billion dollar franchise Call of Duty™. 
Edited by тυ¢кєя
  • Like 3

Nice post. I can also see this game getting quite boring after a few weeks. So far I'm not happy with the games that have come out for Next Gen (I'm talking Next Gen only, not games available on all platforms), I played Ryse: The Son of Rome over my friends house and my god that's a boring game. Graphically it's amazing, but it's so boring, and just doesn't work that great with Kinect. That's the thing with Kinect, it doesn't bloody work properly and yet you need it for the Xbox One. That's one of the main reason as to why I'm getting a PS4. If you need to use Kinect to play Titan Fall, I won't be getting an Xbox One anytime soon, especially if they integrate it with multiplayer. Small rant there, haha.

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 2

I just pray they don't turn it into call of duty... God only knows how many games there are like it out there and halo failed miserably at trying to imitate it. Besides that's all we need is another COD or cheap COD knockoff...

Fella's working on Titanfall, keep it original, keep it simple, and please, please, for the love of god don't make it a annual yearly cycle game...

• Like 2