What was your very first Xbox game?

Ghost Recon

If I am not mistaken my first game played on my Xbox 360 was Halo 3. At the time Halo 3 was still really high priced and everyone wanted to get it. Once me and my brother finally saved up enough money we bought the game. I am not kidding right now, I was blown away about how fun the game was. To this day I will still play it for hours on in and enjoy every minute of it.

9.gif

Edited by тυ¢кєя
  • Like 2

First game I bought was Reach.

First 360 game I played was Gundam Musou 3, I believe. I remember giving Halo 3: ODST a single look, then finding it too childish for me so I turned and left.

Halo 3 had some good art though, so I bought this fake notebook and traced MJOLNIR armor.

Original Xbox: Halo: CE

Xbox 360: Halo wars and Left 4 Dead. I was looking for Halo 3 and saw the first thing that looked like Halo without even thinking what the title was. That made me hate Halo wars for a while until I actually played the game for more than five minutes.

Xbox One: Ryse: Son of Rome, NBA 2K14, and Battlefield 4. I still find myself playing 360 more because there is no Halo on the Xbox one yet.

And now every console is stacked on each other on my desk.

my very first xbox game was on the orignal xbox. i didnt rember wat the title was called untill i aculy boutght the game because i like the roleplaying games. it was morrowind. then i remberd once i started playing it that i had played it befor. so all i rember me saying was i want to play the bridge game. i was refering to the three bridges in the one city with the river running through it. but again i forget wats its called because i havent played it in a wile.