multiple console avalability

Bill Nye

Do you guys thing sometime in the near futture with new console realeases and innnovations should the halo franchise be associated or produced on other systems such as the Halo mobile tablet game?

Eh, I don't know... I think I'd kinda feel like a sucker if they were to release future Halo games on multiple consoles... Halo 5 and 6 (and possibly H2: Anniversary) are the main reason I got an Xbox One over a PS4, after all.

No, I don't. I can't see it moving onto all consoles because Microsoft would undoubtedly take a hit to Xbox One sales. I mean when comparing Xbox One to PS4 the only big difference is $100 and exclusive games. Halo is MS's best selling franchise, so to move it onto all consoles could possibly sell more Halo's but it definitely won't assist Microsoft in selling the Xbox One.

I hope they keep the Halo games only on Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. Since it is Microsoft's games.

That may not happen. Halo: Spartan Assault is on Windows 8, Halo 1 and 2 were on PC as well, and it's likely Halo 3 on PC has been considered and tested many times. While they may not be on a Sony console anytime soon, it would be amazing if they were, because a Game should be on every platform possible. I don't play PC, but it'd be awesome if Destiny was also on it. I don't play Civilization 5, but it would be awesome on the One and PS4. More platforms mean more success for a game, so why limit it?

That may not happen. Halo: Spartan Assault is on Windows 8, Halo 1 and 2 were on PC as well, and it's likely Halo 3 on PC has been considered and tested many times. While they may not be on a Sony console anytime soon, it would be amazing if they were, because a Game should be on every platform possible. I don't play PC, but it'd be awesome if Destiny was also on it. I don't play Civilization 5, but it would be awesome on the One and PS4. More platforms mean more success for a game, so why limit it?

With a franchise like Halo, there's no doubt there will be success. The thing is MS loses money for every Halo fan that doesn't buy an Xbox One. How do you limit that problem you keep Halo on Xbox One which in turn makes you more money because $500 > $60. So you can see, it's not a matter of Game success, but rather the success of the console.