Tell if this is weird.

Sniper0092

Let's say you are on this site to share photos and whatever. And you've posted many times, but you have let's say 75 watchers, but for each submission you only get 2-4 comments or favs. Despite having many page views, and people respecting you, wouldn't you expect more feedback? Even if you had lots of favs? Wouldn't you find it a little strange?

I am talking about myself btw, on a art site called Deviantart, I joined April 4, 2012. I am very happy with it, but this has bothered me.

• Like 1

This happens with a lot of people, you see, when most go on DeviantART, we binge search, and basically scroll past a lot of art, clicking on a few, maybe commenting or faving, and moving on.

Alternatively, some do checks on their favorite authors and writers, to see his/her new content in batches at the end of the week/month/year.

This is quite common and not weird at all.

Many users are either not signed in or just don't have anything to add. Small YouTube channels go through the same thing, 2,000 views, 12 Likes, and 3 Comments. But as long as people are viewing it, you have a chance to make an impact and leave a message, and that is what really matters.